Speedway Universal Electric Power Window Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These electric power window conversion kits are universal for all flat glass windows. They are a more versatile version with a flexible actuator cable to better fit your custom street rod or muscle car.
- Kit for 2 doors
- Works for all flat glass windows
- Straight up and down travel only
- Glass retained by 1-1/2" into regulator bracket
- 16" of travel
- Tracks: 20" long x 1-3/8" long
- Motors: 5" wide x 6-1/4" long
- 2-3/8" overall depth
- Includes: Switches, Switch bezels, wiring and crossover kit
- Use of relay # 910-64044 suggested
- 12 Volt application
May require bracket modifications upon installation due to intended universal fitment application.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!