Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Frame Kit
- This item 7154900 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The Tribute T frame has an extra-high kickup and Model A rear crossmember that will accept our medium-arch rear spring and a Winters quick-change or Ford-style banjo rear end (must be a centered-pinion rear axle). The front end is set up to use a 4 inch drop I-beam axle, wishbone-style radius rods and traditional steering with a reversed Corvair steering box.
All suspension, steering and brake pedal brackets are pre-welded to the frame and you can choose from Flathead Ford V8 or small-block Chevy engine mounts. Rear suspension not included.
- True old-school appearance
- Extra-low ride height with maximum ground clearance
- 1-1/2" x 3" rectangular steel tube frame
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- 106" wheelbase
- Model A rear crossmember
- Welded-on mounts for spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop axle and wishbone radius rods
- Welded-on mounts for traditional steering with reversed Corvair steering box
- Front suspension, brake pedal assembly and steering box included
NOTE: Frame is Plain steel NOT powder coated as pictured.
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Speedway U-Weld Ford Model A Frame Rail Assembly Kit
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car Racer Kit
Eagle Motorsports® Midget Chassis and Complete Body Panel Kit
Eagle Motorsports® Helix® Finished Sprint Car Chassis
Schnee® Chassis & Body Kit
Eagle Motorsports® Labor To Mount Body
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!