Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Frame Kit
- This item 7154900 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The Tribute T frame has an extra-high kickup and Model A rear crossmember that will accept our medium-arch rear spring and a Winters quick-change or Ford-style banjo rear end (must be a centered-pinion rear axle). The front end is set up to use a 4 inch drop I-beam axle, wishbone-style radius rods and traditional steering with a reversed Corvair steering box.
All suspension, steering and brake pedal brackets are pre-welded to the frame and you can choose from Flathead Ford V8 or small-block Chevy engine mounts. Rear suspension not included.
- True old-school appearance
- Extra-low ride height with maximum ground clearance
- 1-1/2" x 3" rectangular steel tube frame
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- 106" wheelbase
- Model A rear crossmember
- Welded-on mounts for spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop axle and wishbone radius rods
- Welded-on mounts for traditional steering with reversed Corvair steering box
- Front suspension, brake pedal assembly and steering box included
NOTE: Frame is Plain steel NOT powder coated as pictured.
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Speedway U-Weld Ford Model A Frame Rail Assembly Kit
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Eagle Motorsports® Helix® Finished Sprint Car Chassis
EMI® Sprint Car Racer Kit
Eagle Motorsports® Midget Chassis and Complete Body Panel Kit
Schnee® Chassis & Body Kit
EMI® Labor To Mount Body
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.