Speedway Tire Stagger Stick Tool, 65 to 115 Inch
- Take the hassle out of measuring stagger with this stagger stick
- No need to jack up the car since measurements can be taken with the tires on the car and sitting on the ground
- Measures tires with a circumference from 65" to 115"
- Lightweight aluminum contstruction is easy to handle and is polished to a bright shine
- Instructions for calibrating and installing the measurement decal are included
This stagger stick is a polished aluminum gauge that measures tire circumference from 65" to 115". No need to jack up the car to measure stagger. Assembly required.
910-82017 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.
Need better tire traction on the track? Read our guide on increasing traction with grooving, siping, and needling to ensure your racing tires have great grip.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.