Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 18 Inch
Universal Fit, Mechanical Cooling Fan Type, Single Fan Quantity, 18 Inch Fan Diameter
- 4 blade steel non-flex fan blade design offers a great balance of airflow versus drag to minimize power loss
- The solid steel fan blades will not flatten out like a flex fan at high RPM
- Recommended for race applications such as Modified, Sport Mod, Late Model, Stock Car, Hobby Stock, etc.
- Slotted bolt pattern to fit nearly all V8 standard rotation water pumps
- Black powder coated finish offers a long lasting durable finish
These four-blade fans have proven to be the fan of choice due to weight, drag and cooling efficiency. Most modifieds use the 15" to 17" while late models and street stocks tend to use the 18" and 19".
- Rugger construction
- 30-degree pitch angle
- Steel center hub and fan blades
- Simple bolt-on install
- Powdercoated black for durability
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
For consideration, Aluminum Fan Shroud Kits now also available:
For 22" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4020
For 26" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4021
For 28" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4022
For 31" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4023
Notes7/8" depth from water pump mount towards engine, 1.00" depth from water pump mount towards radiator.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 80183 Steel Four Blade Fan, 18 Inch
Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 17 Inch
Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 19 Inch
Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 16 Inch
Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 15 Inch
Single 16 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 20.5 W x 17.5 H
Speedway Steel Mechanical Cooling Fan
Dual 12 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 28 W x 17 H
12 Inch Chrome Straight Blade Electric Engine Cooling Fan-Reversible
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fans
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.