Speedway Stainless Steel 4-Bar Rod End, 5/8-18 LH Thread, Polished
Universal Fit, LH Male Thread Type, Male Threads/Eyelet Rod End Attachment, Stainless Steel
- These rod ends are made from fully polished investment cast stainless steel for superior strength and durability
- 5/8"-18 LH threaded shank allows for simple length adjustment by spinning the tube when used with RH thread rod end on the opposite side
- Polyurethane bushing with 1/2" ID steel sleeve stiffens the suspension link while also absorbing road vibrations for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Beautifully polished stainless steel finish looks perfect on any show car or hot rod
- Mounting eye is perpendicular to threaded shank (straight style rod end)
Don't settle for a weak 4-bar end made out of a piece of tubing welded to a bolt. These Speedway rod ends are made from fully polished investment cast stainless steel for superior strength and durability. Features a 5/8"-18 LH threaded shank and the polyurethane bushing has a steel sleeve that accepts a 1/2" bolt.
- Reverse, left hand threads
- Mounting eye is perpendicular to threaded shank
- Center of mounting eye to end of threads is 2-7/8"
- Overall width: 1.370"
- Rod end width: 1.050"
- Rod end I.D.: 1.125"
- Steel sleeve O.D.: 0.750"
- Steel sleeve I.D.: 0.500"
- Threaded shaft length: 1-7/8"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Forged 4-Bar Rod End, 5/8-18 LH Thread, Zinc Plated
Speedway Stainless Steel 4-Bar Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Thread, Polished
Speedway Stainless Steel 4-Bar Rod End, 11/16-18 RH Thread, Polished
Speedway Forged 4-Bar Rod End, 3/4-16 LH Thread, Zinc Plated
Speedway Forged Stainless 4-Bar Rod End, 3/4-16 RH Thread, Polished
Speedway Forged Stainless 4-Bar Rod End, 3/4-16 LH Thread, Polished
Speedway Forged Steel 4-Bar Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Thread, Zinc Plated
Speedway Forged 4-Bar Rod End, 3/4-16 RH Thread, Zinc Plated
Chrome Plated Chromoly Heim Joint Rod End, 5/8-18 LH Male
Aluminum Heim Joint Rod End, 3/16 Inch (10-32) LH Male
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.