Speedway Speedy Notcher Roll Cage Tube Joint Tubing Notcher
- Fantastic tool and is a ‘must have’ for making custom fabricated tube chassis, roll cages and header/exhaust work
- Works well with 9/16" to 2" O.D. tubing, useful in joining different sized tubing
- Ideal for anything that you need to put an angle onto the end of either round or square tubing for tight notches and perfect fit
- Incorporates and includes a built-in protractor gauge to quickly and easily set the degree angle of the tubing where end matches up to mating tubing
- Takes the challenges and difficulty out of making 40° to 90° angled tubing joints and makes angled tubing joints quickly and accurately
Makes angled tubing joints from 40° to 90° quickly and accurately. Is a must have for making custom roll cages and exhaust headers/manifolds. Works well with 9/16" to 2" O.D. tubing and is useful in joining different sized tubing. Compatible with drill press or 1/2" power drill.
Spanner wrench, 1-3/4" hole saw blade, and threaded reducer are included.
Prior to initial use, it may be necessary to rotate the tubing holding bracket fixture into the proper position in order to match up the tubing cradle in the bracket with the V-bracket. Please see above pictures for proper bracket positioning illustration.
916-89400 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
PipeMaster P-T175 Contour Gauge for 1-3/4 Inch O.D. Tubing
PipeMaster P-T1625 Contour Gauge for 1-5/8 Inch O.D. Tubing
PipeMaster P-T125 Contour Gauge for 1-1/4 Inch O.D. Tubing
PipeMaster P-T100 Contour Gauge For 1 Inch O.D. Tubing
PipeMaster P-T0875 Contour Gauge for 7/8 Inch O.D. Tubing
PipeMaster P-T150 Contour Gauge for 1-1/2 Inch O.D. Tubing
PipeMaster P-T1125 Contour Gauge for 1-1/8 Inch O.D. Tubing
PipeMaster P-T075 Contour Gauge for 3/4 Inch O.D. Tubing
Holley 20-91 Trans Kickdown Hardware kit w/2 Mounting Holes
Q & A
In this video, Joe and Darrian discuss and demonstrate how to properly set up and use the Speedway Tubing Notcher. It’s the perfect tool for fabricators and hobbyists alike! Use it to make headers, custom chassis, roll cages, or anything in between.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!