Speedway Small Block Chevy V8 Cylinder Head Bolt Set, Small Head
Chevy Small Block V8
- Designed to be a OEM-quality Class 12.9 cylinder SBC head bolt set and does both heads
- Provides cheap insurance to prevent downtime in the shop
- To be used with cast iron cylinder heads (without washers)
- They have 140,000 PSI proof load, 159,500 PSI yield strength, 176,900 PSI tensile strength
- Threads are coated with sealant and have a 1/2” hex head (undersized)
If you're assembling a new iron-head small block Chevy motor or rebuilding an old set of factory heads, we have all the engine hardware you'll need to do it right!
This 34-piece complete bolt set features OEM-quality Class 12.9 fasteners. Replacing your cylinder head bolts is cheap insurance to prevent downtime in the shop. These bolts are for use with cast iron headed S/B Chevy engines where washers are not needed. Each bolt is the proper length and features a 1/2 inch hex head for high strength, up to 176,900 PSI tensile strength. Each bolt arrives coated with sealant for a proper install. Each set is the correct number of bolts to complete one small block Chevy engine (2 cylinder heads).
- OEM-quality Class 12.9 cylinder SBC head bolt set (does both heads)
- Cheap insurance to prevent downtime in the shop
- For use with cast iron cylinder heads (without washers)
- Stock Chevrolet bolt length
- 1/2” hex head (undersized)
- 140,000 PSI proof load, 159,500 PSI yield strength, 176,900 PSI tensile strength
- Threads are coated with sealant
- Set contains 34 bolts (does 1 engine)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Cylinder Head Bolt Set
Edelbrock 8550 Cylinder Head Bolt Set, Small Block Chevy
ARP 134-3601 SBC Cylinder Head Bolts
Mr Gasket 940G Head Bolt Kit, SBC 265-400, Set of 17
ARP 134-4001 Small Block Chevy Head Stud Kit
ARP 234-4601 Small Block Chevy Undercut Head Studs
Manley 42102 Head Bolt Washers
Manley 42171 Small Block Chevy Head Bolts
ARP 135-3601 BB Chevy Head Bolts - 6 Point
ARP 135-3603 Big Block Chevy Iron / Aluminum Dart Cylinder Head Bolts
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.