Add to Cart
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shock, Chrome Plated
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP98606
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP98606 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is a single and the chrome is flaking.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
Speedway T-Bucket Short Tube Shock, Chrome Plated
1935-40 Ford Rear Shock Kit
Speedway/Pro Shocks Sprint Car A1 Adjustable Shock, Left Rear
Speedway T-Bucket Short Tube Shock, Black Painted
Speedway/Pro Shocks Sprint Car A1 Adjustable Shock, Left Front
Speedway/Pro Shocks Sprint Car A1 Adjustable Shock, Right Rear
Speedway Motors Complete EMI Adjustable Shock Kit, Set/4, RS-15
1927 Track-T Shock Absorbers
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!