Black Padding For 1-3/4 To 2 Inch Tubing - 36 Inch Long
Universal Fit, 36" Overall Length, 45.1 SFI Rating
- Offers a softer feel than other pads available
- It is the best impact absorbing padding made
- Engineered to fit 1.75 to 2 inch tubing
- Available in red or black colors to better suit your application
- Simply attach with PSA tape, hook & loop, or spray 3M 77 adhesive direct application
This Speedway roll bar padding is the SFI 45.1 spec roll bar padding that rules mandate in different forms of racing. Roll cage foam must be attached with double sided tape or zip ties. This roll cage padding fits 1.75 to 2 inch tubing. Choose red or black and tubing size.
- SFI 45.1
- Softer feel than other pads available
- Shaped for better visibility
- Best impact absorbing padding made
- Fits 1.75 to 2 inch tubing
- Choose between red or black
- 36.00" length
- Attach with PSA tape, hook & loop, or spray 3M 77 adhesive direct application
- Value added Roll Bar Padding Installation Kit # 916-2008
- Value added Racer's Crash Repair Kit # 916-2009
- Value added Longacre Driver Safety Kit which includes Door Bar Pad, Roll Bar Padding, Tie Straps and Race Tape as Kit # 916-02013
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Black Roll Bar Padding, For 1-1/4 To 1-5/8 InchTubing
Speedway Foam Roll Bar/Cage Padding, 36 Inch
Speedway Motors Roll Bar Padding Installation Kit
Speedway Motors Longacre Driver/Cockpit Safety Kit
Longacre® High Density Roll Bar Padding
Longacre® 52-65135 Roll Bar Padding Kit - Black
Longacre® 52-65182 High Density Mini Roll Bar Padding 3ft Blk
Longacre® 52-65692 ProTecto 180 Med. Density Roll Bar Padding
Longacre® 52-65169 SFI Embossed Roll Bar Padding, 3 ft, Black
Longacre® 52-65130 Black Door Bar Padding
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!
Your body dimensions, field of racing, and budget are all factors in picking the best racing suit for your needs. Our racing suit buyer's guide will help educate you on all aspects of racing suit features and benefits so you can make an informed decision.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.