Speedway Roll Bar Padding for 1-3/4 to 2 Inch Tubing, SFI 45.1
Universal Fit, 36" Overall Length, Is SFI Rated, 45.1 SFI Rating
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Speedway roll bar padding is the SFI 45.1 spec roll bar padding that rules mandate in different forms of racing. Roll cage foam must be attached with double sided tape or zip ties. This roll cage padding fits 1.75 to 2 inch tubing. Choose red or black and tubing size.
- SFI 45.1
- Softer feel than other pads available
- Shaped for better visibility
- Best impact absorbing padding made
- Fits 1.75 to 2 inch tubing
- Choose between red or black
- 36.00" length
- Attach with PSA tape, hook & loop, or spray 3M 77 adhesive direct application
New for 2018!
- Value added Roll Bar Padding Installation Kit # 916-2008
- Value added Racer's Crash Repair Kit # 916-2009
- Value added Longacre Driver Safety Kit which includes Door Bar Pad, Roll Bar Padding, Tie Straps and Race Tape as Kit # 916-02013
More Like This
Speedway Roll Bar Padding for 1-1/4 To 1-5/8 Inch Tubing, SFI 45.1
Speedway Foam Roll Bar/Cage Padding, 36 Inch
Speedway Motors Roll Bar Padding Installation Kit
Speedway Motors Longacre Driver/Cockpit Safety Kit
Longacre 52-65184 HD Mini Roll Bar Padding 3 ft. Red
Longacre 52-65169 SFI Embossed Roll Bar Padding - 3 ft. Black
Longacre High Density Roll Bar Padding
Longacre 52-65183 HD Mini Roll Bar Padding 3 ft. Blue
Longacre 52-65164 High Density Roll Bar Padding - 3 ft. Blue
Longacre 52-65182 HD Mini Roll Bar Padding 3 ft. Black
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
Having a difficult time deciding which racing harness to use? With many options to consider from size to closure type, this article will walk you through how to go about choosing the perfect one for you and your race car. Safety first!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to determine that you have adequate head clearance in your chassis. This article talks about the recommended height your helmet should be from the bottom of the roll cage and important reminders while building your car.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!