Speedway Ribbon Style Window Net, 18 x 24 Inches
Universal Fit, 24.00" Overall Length, 18.00" Overall Width, Not SFI-approved SFI Rating
- These Speedway ribbon style window nets are nylon and polyester sewn with heavy duty nylon thread
- Nets measure 18" tall x 24" wide making them perfect for most window openings
- Rugged 1" webbing ensures the drivers hands stay in and debris stays out of the cockpit
- Many different styles of installation kits are sold separately
- Choose from red, blue, black, yellow, purple, white, or orange
Speedway ribbon style window nets are Nylon and polyester sewn with heavy nylon thread. Nets measure 18" tall x 24" wide with 1" webbing. Rods slip through loops on top and bottom. Approved by most racing associations. Available in red, blue, black, yellow, purple, white and orange. Installation kit sold separately.
- Nylon and polyester sewn
- 18.00" tall (height)
- 24.00" long (wide)
- 1.00" webbing
- Choose between red, blue, black, yellow, purple, white, and orange
- Installation kit sold separately
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Mesh Style Window Net, 18 x 24 Inches
Speedway Latch Style Window Net Install Kit , 24 Inches, Steel
Speedway Spring Loaded Window Net Install Kit, 24 Inches, Steel
Speedway Grand National Window Nets, Latch and Link Release
Mesh Window Net & Mounting Kit
Crow Window Net and Installation Kit, SFI 27.1
Finishline Racing Window Safety Net and Installation Kit SFI 27.1
Speedway Ribbon Style Window Net and Installation Kit
Safety Racing Grand National Window Nets, Button Release
Speedway Steel Window Net Install Kit
Q & A
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.
Learn how to choose a head and neck restraint system for competitive motorsports. To prevent injury, racing safety gear must meet the SFI 38.1 specification test and fit properly.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Learn how to install insulation and loop carpet on a car floor to improve the appearance, reduce noise and heat impact, and enjoy driving your car even more.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.