Speedway Ribbon Style Window Net, 18 x 24 Inches
Universal Fit, 24.00" Overall Length, 18.00" Overall Width, Not SFI-approved SFI Rating
- These Speedway ribbon style window nets are nylon and polyester sewn with heavy duty nylon thread
- Nets measure 18" tall x 24" wide making them perfect for most window openings
- Rugged 1" webbing ensures the drivers hands stay in and debris stays out of the cockpit
- Many different styles of installation kits are sold separately
- Choose from red, blue, black, yellow, purple, white, or orange
Speedway ribbon style window nets are Nylon and polyester sewn with heavy nylon thread. Nets measure 18" tall x 24" wide with 1" webbing. Rods slip through loops on top and bottom. Approved by most racing associations. Available in red, blue, black, yellow, purple, white and orange. Installation kit sold separately.
- Nylon and polyester sewn
- 18.00" tall (height)
- 24.00" long (wide)
- 1.00" webbing
- Choose between red, blue, black, yellow, purple, white, and orange
- Installation kit sold separately
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!
Your body dimensions, field of racing, and budget are all factors in picking the best racing suit for your needs. Our racing suit buyer's guide will help educate you on all aspects of racing suit features and benefits so you can make an informed decision.