Speedway Racing GM LS Circle Track Crate Engine, CT525 Dynoed
CT525 Chevy LS V8, 376 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
- This item 12119331563 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Speedway Motors CT525 Dynoed Engine 6.2L crate engine is based on the LS engine family and delivers serious power for serious racing series, including Super Late Model and modifieds.
It is similar to the 6.2L LS3, but we have adapted it to circle track racing with a carbureted intake manifold, 6-quart racing oil pan and more. The engine is lightweight and strong, using an aluminum block with cross-bolted 6-bolt main caps and high-flow LS3 rectangular-port cylinder heads. This combination produces 533 hp at 6,600 rpm and a hefty 477 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm.
The CT525 Dynoed Engine 6.2L comes with coil-on-plug ignition, and an SFI-certified balancer
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- Use LSX ignition controller (P/N 19171130)
- Requires addition of carburetor, starter, fuel system, exhaust system, and front accessory drive system
- The 6-quart circle track oil pan is designed to clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location. Requires external oil filter and cooler (will increase capacity to approximately 8 quarts)
- For Circle Track Racing only – Not intended for street use.
- The CT525 Dynoed Engine does not include a water pump or factory exhaust manifolds
- Circle Track racing engines from Chevrolet Performance include anti-tampering seals installed
- Engine is ready to race right out of the crate!
- Dyno sheet of your engine
More Like This
GM 88869604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
GM 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
GM 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 19258602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
GM 19258602 CT350 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Speedway Crate Buster Small Block Ford 347 Oval Track Crate Engine
Speedway Crate Buster Small Block Chevy 355 Oval Track Engine
Chevrolet Performance 1935567 SBC SP350/375 HP Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.