Speedway Racing GM LS Circle Track Crate Engine, CT525 Dynoed
CT525 Chevy LS V8, 376 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
- This item 12119331563 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Speedway Motors CT525 Dynoed Engine 6.2L crate engine is based on the LS engine family and delivers serious power for serious racing series, including Super Late Model and modifieds.
It is similar to the 6.2L LS3, but we have adapted it to circle track racing with a carbureted intake manifold, 6-quart racing oil pan and more. The engine is lightweight and strong, using an aluminum block with cross-bolted 6-bolt main caps and high-flow LS3 rectangular-port cylinder heads. This combination produces 533 hp at 6,600 rpm and a hefty 477 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm.
The CT525 Dynoed Engine 6.2L comes with coil-on-plug ignition, and an SFI-certified balancer
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- Use LSX ignition controller (P/N 19171130)
- Requires addition of carburetor, starter, fuel system, exhaust system, and front accessory drive system
- The 6-quart circle track oil pan is designed to clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location. Requires external oil filter and cooler (will increase capacity to approximately 8 quarts)
- For Circle Track Racing only – Not intended for street use.
- The CT525 Dynoed Engine does not include a water pump or factory exhaust manifolds
- Circle Track racing engines from Chevrolet Performance include anti-tampering seals installed
- Engine is ready to race right out of the crate!
- Dyno sheet of your engine
More Like This
Chevrolet Performance 19301326 LS3 6.2 LS Crate Engine, 430 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19301360 LS376/585 LS Crate Engine, 525 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19301359 LS376/515 LS Crate Engine, 533 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19301358 LS376/480 LS Crate Engine, 495 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19329246 LS7 7.0L LS Crate Engine, 427
Edelbrock 46720 GM LS 416 Engine Long Block, Aluminum Heads, Chevy
Edelbrock 46750 EForce Supercharged LS Performance Crate Engine, Chevy
Edelbrock 46760 EForce Supercharged LS Performance Crate Engine, Chevy
BluePrint BPLS3640C GM 364LS, Base Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BPLS4080C GM 408LS, Base Engine, Alum Heads
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.