Speedway Racing GM LS Circle Track Crate Engine, CT525 Dynoed
CT525 Chevy LS V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 376 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- This 6.2L LS crate engine has been dynoed at 533 hp at 6,600 rpm and a hefty 477 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm
- The piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Engine uses an LSX ignition controller (P/N 19171130)
- Features a 6-quart circle track oil pan that is designed to clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location
- It is ready to race right out of the crate and comes with a dyno sheet of your engine
Speedway Motors CT525 Dynoed Engine 6.2L crate engine is based on the LS engine family and delivers serious power for serious racing series, including Super Late Model and modifieds.
It is similar to the 6.2L LS3, but we have adapted it to circle track racing with a carbureted intake manifold, 6-quart racing oil pan and more. The engine is lightweight and strong, using an aluminum block with cross-bolted 6-bolt main caps and high-flow LS3 rectangular-port cylinder heads. This combination produces 533 hp at 6,600 rpm and a hefty 477 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm.
The CT525 Dynoed Engine 6.2L comes with coil-on-plug ignition, and an SFI-certified balancer
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- Use LSX ignition controller (P/N 19171130)
- Requires addition of carburetor, starter, fuel system, exhaust system, and front accessory drive system
- The 6-quart circle track oil pan is designed to clear most GM rear-steer chassis with stock engine location. Requires external oil filter and cooler (will increase capacity to approximately 8 quarts)
- For Circle Track Racing only – Not intended for street use.
- The CT525 Dynoed Engine does not include a water pump or factory exhaust manifolds
- Circle Track racing engines from Chevrolet Performance include anti-tampering seals installed
- Engine is ready to race right out of the crate!
- Dyno sheet of your engine
- This item 12119331563 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Dressed 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
GM 88869604 CT400 GM-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
GM 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine w/4150 Gas Carb.
GM 88869602 CT350 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19331563 CT525 6.2L Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19418211 CT525 Circle Track 6.2L LS Engine
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.