Speedway Professional Rear End Ring & Pinion Axle Setup Tool Set
Ford 9", Grand National
- Most accurate ring and pinion tool available
- Uses the same bearing the carrier uses to ensure proper center line to pinion measurement
- Does not assume that the cap is on the center as other tools do
- Comes complete with indicator to set backlash, wooden storage box, and instructions on proper usage
- Works on GM 10 and 12 bolt, 8.8" and 9" Ford, 8.25 and 8.75 Mopar, Danas with lower number than 60 and most other passenger car rear ends and small trucks
The most accurate ring and pinion set up tool available. It uses the same bearing the carrier uses to insure proper center line to pinion measurement. Does not assume that the cap is on the center as other tools do.
Comes complete with indicator to set back lash, wooden storage box and instructions on proper usage.
- Works with 9" Ford and GM 10-bolt/12-bolt applications.
910-82725 Instructions (pdf)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to measure pinion depth with a ring and pinion setup tool. Follow as our tech Zach rebuilds a rear differential with the help of a pinion depth tool.
A brief overview of the steps Speedway Motors takes to ensure you get a quality differential.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.