Speedway Motors Racing Harness/Shoulder Pad/Sternum Protector Kit
Universal Fit, 16.1 SFI Rating, Complete Harness Harness Component, 55 Inch Harness Length
- Speedway's 5 point harness system features quality nylon webbing that is double stitched for extra strength
- Seat belt combo is SFI 16.1 certified and is shown on the tags to verify
- It is dated and meets or surpasses USAC, NASCAR, SCCA, and other racing specifications
- Belt features a 3 inch width pull down shoulder harness that is 55 inches in length
- It can be mounted as bolt-in or wrap around style
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) 5-Point Seat Belt Harness - Latch and Link/Pull Down
- (1) Finishline Proban Harness Shoulder Pads - Pair
- (1) Quick Release Sternum Protector
- Quality nylon
- Double stitched for extra strength
- SFI 16.1 certified
- 3.00" individual shoulder harness
- Features deluxe 3.00" lap belt with single sub belt and shoulder harness
- All belts can be mounted as bolt-in or wrap around (see installation instructions below)
- All belts are dated and meet or surpass USAC, NASCAR, SCCA and other racing specifications
- Black, blue, red or purple
- Slide over belts to provide extra comfort in high pressure areas
- Fire retardant Proban material
- Available in black, blue, or red
Speedway sternum protector is designed to hold the harness together under impact. Fits all 2" and 3" shoulder harnesses. Comes with quick release buckle. Available in red, blue, purple or black.
- Fits 2" and 3" shoulder harnesses
- Quick release buckle
- Choose between red, blue, purple or black
910-72353 Instructions (pdf)
SFI Transitioning to New Labels for Driver Restraints and Window Nets/Roll Cage Nets for 2017
In 2017, SFI Foundation, Inc. (SFI) changed the way its labels for Driver Restraints, Window Nets, and Roll Cage Nets are dated.
SFI implemented a New Label design which removed the punched-out month/year date of manufacture and instead incorporated a single expiration date pre-printed on the label. This system will eliminate the need for punch-dating of labels and aims to facilitate technical inspection of dated products in the field.
New Labels started to be used after January 1, 2017. An example of the new label (right), next to the old label (left) for comparison, is shown above.
The new labels are used for the following SFI products:
• Driver Restraints: SFI Specs 16.1, 16.2, 16.5, and 16.6
• Window Nets: SFI Spec 27.1
• Roll Cage Nets: SFI Spec 37.1
Labels will come out in 6-month segments per the chart shown above. These certified items may still be used for 2 years, the service life has not changed.
Be aware that product manufacturers are allowed to use the discontinued punch-date style labels (above left) until their existing supply runs out. Therefore, you may see the old-style labels on Driver Restraints and Window Nets/Roll Cage Nets for a while. Restraints or Nets with the old label may also still be used until they expire, which is 2 years from the date of manufacture punched on the tag.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Quick Release Sternum ProtectorPart # 91072353Qty x 1
Finishline Proban Racing Slide-Over Harness/Seat Belt Shoulder PadsPart # 345500Qty x 1
Speedway 5 Point Harness Seat Belt Combo, Latch and Link, Pull DownPart # 910728Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway 5 Point Harness Seat Belt Combo, Latch and Link, Pull Down
Speedway Elite Series Platinum 5 Point Harness Seat Belt Combo
Simpson Clip-In Lap Belts, Latch and Link, Pull-Up
Simpson Wrap-Around Lap Belts, Latch and Link, Pull-Up
Simpson 5-Point Harness With Sternum Protector, Clip-In, Pull Up
Simpson Individual Shoulder Harnesses - Latch and Link
Simpson SFI 16.1 2-Inch Single Anti-Sub Belts, Latch & Link
Crow 11005 Bolt-In 5-Point Racing Harness, Pull Down, Purple
Simpson Hans Device Shoulder Harness - Latch & Link
Simpson 5-Point Racing Harness, Bolt In, Quarter Midget Seat Belts
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Having a difficult time deciding which racing harness to use? With many options to consider from size to closure type, this article will walk you through how to go about choosing the perfect one for you and your race car. Safety first!