Speedway Motors Racing Harness/Shoulder Pad/Sternum Protector Kit
Universal Fit, 16.1 SFI Rating, Complete Harness Harness Component, 55 Inch Harness Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) 5-Point Seat Belt Harness - Latch and Link/Pull Down
- (1) Finishline Proban Harness Shoulder Pads - Pair
- (1) Quick Release Sternum Protector
- Quality nylon
- Double stitched for extra strength
- SFI 16.1 certified
- 3.00" individual shoulder harness
- Features deluxe 3.00" lap belt with single sub belt and shoulder harness
- All belts can be mounted as bolt-in or wrap around (see installation instructions below)
- All belts are dated and meet or surpass USAC, NASCAR, SCCA and other racing specifications
- Black, blue, red or purple
- Slide over belts to provide extra comfort in high pressure areas
- Fire retardant Proban material
- Available in black, blue, or red
Speedway sternum protector is designed to hold the harness together under impact. Fits all 2" and 3" shoulder harnesses. Comes with quick release buckle. Available in red, blue, purple or black.
- Fits 2" and 3" shoulder harnesses
- Quick release buckle
- Choose between red, blue, purple or black
910-72353 Instructions (pdf)
SFI Transitioning to New Labels for Driver Restraints and Window Nets/Roll Cage Nets for 2017
In 2017, SFI Foundation, Inc. (SFI) changed the way its labels for Driver Restraints, Window Nets, and Roll Cage Nets are dated.
SFI implemented a New Label design which removed the punched-out month/year date of manufacture and instead incorporated a single expiration date pre-printed on the label. This system will eliminate the need for punch-dating of labels and aims to facilitate technical inspection of dated products in the field.
New Labels started to be used after January 1, 2017. An example of the new label (right), next to the old label (left) for comparison, is shown above.
The new labels are used for the following SFI products:
• Driver Restraints: SFI Specs 16.1, 16.2, 16.5, and 16.6
• Window Nets: SFI Spec 27.1
• Roll Cage Nets: SFI Spec 37.1
Labels will come out in 6-month segments per the chart shown above. These certified items may still be used for 2 years, the service life has not changed.
Be aware that product manufacturers are allowed to use the discontinued punch-date style labels (above left) until their existing supply runs out. Therefore, you may see the old-style labels on Driver Restraints and Window Nets/Roll Cage Nets for a while. Restraints or Nets with the old label may also still be used until they expire, which is 2 years from the date of manufacture punched on the tag.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Quick Release Sternum ProtectorPart # 91072353Qty x 1
Finishline Proban Racing Slide-Over Harness/Seat Belt Shoulder PadsPart # 345500Qty x 1
Speedway 5 Point Harness Seat Belt Combo, Latch and Link, Pull DownPart # 910728Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway 5 Point Harness Seat Belt Combo, Latch and Link, Pull Down
Speedway Elite Series Platinum 5 Point Harness Seat Belt Combo
Hooker Harness 5 Point Harness, Latch & Link, 3 Inch Lap/Shoulder
Impact 5111522 Pro Series 16.1 Latch and Link Restraints, 2x2"
Simpson 51201 Latch n Link Safety Belt w/Steel Adjusters, RH Ratchet
Simpson 51202 Latch n Link Safety Belt w/Alum Adjusters, RH Ratchet
Simpson 51203 Latch n Link Safety Belt w/Steel Adjusters, LH Ratchet
Simpson Racing Quarter Midget Latch & Link Restraint System
Impact Racing 51111111 5-Point Seat Belt Set
Simpson Bolt-In Lap Belts, Latch and Link, Pull-Up