Universal Mini Bear Jaw Complete Car Door Latch Kit
Universal Fit, Steel, Zinc Plated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Complete your custom street rod with this universal car door latch assembly kit from Speedway Motors. Each kit features everything you need to mount a set of door latches for a safe and unique set up.
- (1) Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, Left
- (1) Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, Right
- (2) Mini Bear Jaw Door Latch Striker Pins
- (2) Mini Bear Jaw Door Latch Striker Pin Mounting Nuts
Door Latches - Left/Right
- Ideal for use in Model A & Model T doors
- Single position rotary style latching action
- Zinc plated steel
- 2 mounting holes threaded for 1/4"-20
- L shaped lever arm with 4 holes
- 2-1/2" overall length, 1-1/8" deep, 9/16" wide
Striker pin for Mini Bear Jaw door latches.
- Cap screw diameter is 9/16"
- Cap screw head thickness is 1/4"
- Takes 3/16" Allen wrench Washer
- O.D. is 15/16"
- 3/8" I.D.
- Rubber backed
- 1/16" thick
Striker nut with 1/4"-20 thread to utilize mini bear jaw door latch striker bolt # 910-52842
What's In The Kit
Universal Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, RHPart # 91052840Qty x 1
Universal Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, LHPart # 91052841Qty x 1
Striker Bolt for Mini Bear Jaw Door LatchPart # 91052842Qty x 2
T-Bucket Door Striker NutPart # 7152555Qty x 2
More Like This
Slim-Line Universal Bear Jaw Car Door Latch
Universal Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, LH
Universal Mini Bear Jaw Car Door Latch, RH
Universal Standard Bear Jaw Car Door Latch
Universal Standard Bear Jaw Complete Car Door Latch Kit
Universal Door Latches
Universal Slim-Line Bear Jaw Complete Door Latch Kit
Speedway Universal Suicide Door Safety Latches
Cage Nut for Slim-Line Bear Jaw Latch
Striker Pin for Standard Bear Jaw Door Latch
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about a discreet style trunk latch for his 1932 Ford.
In this Tech Tip, John talks about what can be expected when converting to suicide doors.
Replacing your door's hinge pins and bushings can save a great amount of wear and tear on your doors, not to mention saving you some money down the road for more expensive repairs.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.