Speedway Motors 1320 SA15 Side Air Helmet Kit
Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Fiberglass Helmet Shell Material
- This top air helmet kit includes everything you need to get your car outfitted with a fresh air system
- The Impact 1320 side air helmet is Snell SA2015 certified which meets many racing rule requirements
- Tru-Air helmet pumper delivers clean filtered air to the driver to keep cool on hot days
- Two speed motor lets the driver choose between low and high speed air supply
- Double throw toggle switch is included to operate both low and high speeds
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The new Impact 1320 side air SA2015 helmet is a custom hand-crafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards without compromising safety or quality. The factory-installed port provides continuous fresh air and cooling comfort while minimizing fog and contaminates. The 1320 side air features Impact's exclusive wide eye port and includes interchangebale cheek pads. This kit features a Tru-Air Pump and a double throw toggle switch for easy activation.
- Snell SA2015 Certified
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites
- Side Forced Air inlet with barbed adapter
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner
- Fire-retardant chin strap with locking dual D-ring design
- .125" Clear Shield
- Colors: Flat Black, Silver
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Made in the USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Impact 1320 Side Air SA2015 Racing HelmetPart # 449147Qty x 1
Speedway Tru-Air Pumper Racing Helmet Air Pump Blower BreatherPart # 91074802Qty x 1
Double Throw Toggle SwitchPart # 91064016Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Motors 1320 SA15 Top Air Helmet Kit
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp RZ-58 Top Air SA2015 Racing Helmets
Simpson Carbon Devil Ray SA2015 Helmet, Black
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.