Speedway Mopar Manual Disc Brake Conv. Kit for B & E Body
Front Position, Dual: 5 on 4" | 4.50" Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Standard Stock Height Disc Conversion for 1962-74 Mopar B & E Bodies.Includes a period correct 4 bolt Bendix style manual master cylinder, nearly identical to the original 2225621 master cylinder used on all original Mopar disc brake cars and Hemi cars from 1967-70.
- B-Body 1962-72
- E-Body 1970-74
- 11" Rotors Standard Rotors
- New Single Piston Mid 70's Mopar Calipers, Slider Type
- D84 Brake Pads
- Robber Flex Line Hoses
- Hubs, Backing Plates
- Stock Height Spindles
- Bearings, Seals, Dust Caps
- Spindle Nuts, Spindle Washers and All Hardware.
- Bendix Style; Near identical to original 2225621 with correct lid inscription
- Master is period correct used on all non Hemi applications, and also correct for Hemi applications from 1967-70.
- Manual Master Cylinder Rod Kit Included.2225621
Fits your stock 14" rims!
What's In The Kit
91664038 BOX 1Part # 91664038.1Qty x 1
91664038 BOX 2Part # 91664038.2Qty x 1
91664038 BOX 3Part # 91664038.3Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Mopar 8 3/4 in. Rear Disc Brake Kit for A, B, & E Body
Speedway 62-74 Mopar B-Body, E-Body High Performance 12 in. Big Brake Kit
1962-74 Mopar B/E-Body Front Disc Brake Kit
Speedway Mopar 12 in. Rotor High Performance Disc Conv. Kit
Wilwood 140-11020 FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1962-72 Mopar
Wilwood 140-11020-DR FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 62-72 Mopar
Wilwood 140-11020-R FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1962-72 Mopar
Wilwood 140-11395-D FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-11395-R FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-10740-D DP6 Front Disc Brake Kit, 1962-72 Mopar B/E-Body
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.