Speedway Mopar Manual Disc Brake Conv. Kit for B & E Body
Front Position, Dual: 5 on 4" | 4.50" Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Natural
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Standard Stock Height Disc Conversion for 1962-74 Mopar B & E Bodies.Includes a period correct 4 bolt Bendix style manual master cylinder, nearly identical to the original 2225621 master cylinder used on all original Mopar disc brake cars and Hemi cars from 1967-70.
- B-Body 1962-72
- E-Body 1970-74
- 11" Rotors Standard Rotors
- New Single Piston Mid 70's Mopar Calipers, Slider Type
- D84 Brake Pads
- Robber Flex Line Hoses
- Hubs, Backing Plates
- Stock Height Spindles
- Bearings, Seals, Dust Caps
- Spindle Nuts, Spindle Washers and All Hardware.
- Bendix Style; Near identical to original 2225621 with correct lid inscription
- Master is period correct used on all non Hemi applications, and also correct for Hemi applications from 1967-70.
- Manual Master Cylinder Rod Kit Included.2225621
Fits your stock 14" rims!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
What's In The Kit
91664038 BOX 1Part # 91664038.1Qty x 1
91664038 BOX 2Part # 91664038.2Qty x 1
91664038 BOX 3Part # 91664038.3Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Mopar 8 3/4 in. Rear Disc Brake Kit for A, B, & E Body
1962-74 Mopar B/E-Body Front Disc Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-11020 FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1962-72 Mopar
Wilwood 140-11020-DR FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 62-72 Mopar
Wilwood 140-11020-R FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1962-72 Mopar
Wilwood 140-11395-D FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-11395-R FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-10740-D DP6 Front Disc Brake Kit, 1962-72 Mopar B/E-Body
Wilwood 140-9828 FDLI 12.19 Front Disc Brake Kit, 62-72 Mopar B/E-Body
Wilwood 140-11386 FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.50 Off,
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.