Speedway Mopar 12 in. Rotor High Performance Disc Conv. Kit
Front Position, 5 on 4.5" Bolt Pattern, 12 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Like the Wilwood look but don't want to drop the big money? This kit will have the oval style black master cylinder you are looking for with out the high price tag. Couple that with the powerful 8" dual power brake booster & 12" brakes, you'll be stopping on a dime and looking great too! Want BIG BRAKES on your MOPAR vehicle? This MOPAR disc brake kit features the large caliper brackets & 12" drilled & slotted rotors! The big brake kit has the upgraded slider type Kelsey Hayes calipers powder coated black. What about replacement parts? You can easily replace your pads when the time comes at your local automotive store. Keep your restoration on track with upgraded parts like the black oval master cylinder and the upgraded power of 12" brakes.
Complete Stock Height Kit Includes
- 12" Rotors Drilled & Slotted
- Big Brake Caliper Brackets
- Kelsey Hays Slider Type Loaded Large Single Bore Calipers Powder Coated Black
- Backing Plates
- Stock Height Spindles
- Braided Stainless Steel Hoses
- Bearings, Seals, Dust Caps, Spindle Nuts, Spindle Washers, All Hardware
Wilwood Oval Style Tandem Black Master Cylinder w/ 8" Dual Powder Coated Black Booster Conversion
- Wilwood Oval Style Master
- 8" Dual Powder Coated Black Brake Booster
- Disc/ Drum Aluminum Proportioning Valve(2) 3/8"-24 For Front Brakes & (1) 9/16"-18 For Rear Brakes
- Powder Coated Black Left Mount Bracket
- Stainless Steel Valve Lines
- Brake Light Warning Switch
- Aftermarket Firewall bracket powder coated black.
This is a GM universal brake booster & master cylinder converison kit for your A, B & E Body Mopar. Line fittings will be difrerent than the original Mopar fittings. If you are looking for an O.E.M. Replacement please see part number BCK8536-1 & BCK8536-2
What's In The Kit
91664040 BOX 1Part # 91664040.1Qty x 1
91664040 BOX 2Part # 91664040.2Qty x 1
91664040 BOX 3Part # 91664040.3Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway 62-74 Mopar B-Body, E-Body High Performance 12 in. Big Brake Kit
Speedway Mopar 8 3/4 in. Rear Disc Brake Kit for A, B, & E Body
1962-74 Mopar B/E-Body Front Disc Brake Kit
Speedway Mopar Manual Disc Brake Conv. Kit for B & E Body
Wilwood 140-10767-DR FDLI Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.50 Off,Snap Ring
Wilwood 140-10767-R FDLI Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.50 Off, Snap Ring
Wilwood 140-11395-D FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-11395-R FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Wilwood 140-12208-D D154 Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.50 Off
Wilwood 140-12214-D D154 Rear Brake Kit, Mopar/Dana 2.36 Off
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Early Ford Bolt-on Brake Conversion
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about finding a set of disc brakes for his 1949 Ford F1 pickup, with one caveat. He wants to use the factory wheels.
Speedway Tech Zach R. talks about the dropped spindles and disc brake conversion he installed on his '55 Sedan Delivery.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.