Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump Kit with SBC Adapters
Chevy Small Block V8, Electric Water Pump Type, 35 GPM Max Flow Rate, Polished, Natural
- The pump has been machined from billet aluminum and the fit & finish is excellent
- It is able to cycle up to 35 gallons of coolant per minute
- Engineered to reduce impeller drag experienced with mechanical water pumps at high rpms
- Highly recommended for high-performance racing applications
- Has a black anodized finish on motor, all other parts polished
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Our newest high volume electric water pump has been machined from billet aluminum and the fit & finish is excellent. This pump is durable and lightweight, but is still able to cycle up to 35 gallons of coolant per minute! Electric water pumps reduce impeller drag experienced with mechanical water pumps at high rpms and are recommended for high-performance racing applications.
- Includes all required seals, fittings, adapters, and hardware for Small Block Chevy applications
- Precision machined billet aluminum housing and adapters
- 35 GPM rating
- Includes 1-3/4" hose adapter
- Eliminates impeller drag found in mechanical water pumps
- Black anodized finish on motor, all other parts polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Modular Electric Water PumpPart # 911880Qty x 1
Modular Electric Water Pump Adapters for Small Block ChevyPart # 911885Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Steel Water Pump
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Plain
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Polished
Frostbite 22-110 Billet Electric Water Pump, 40 GPM, SBC
Frostbite 22-111 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, SBC
Frostbite 22-112 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, SBC
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Water Pump, Long
Small Block Chevy Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Short
Q & A
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to differentiate long and short water pumps.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.