Speedway LS Swap Steel Oil Pan Kit, 7 Quart, Zinc
Universal Fit, Wet Sump Style, Rear Sump Location, 7 quarts Liquid Measurement, Steel, Zinc
- This oil pan has an all-steel construction with a zinc finish for added corrosion resistance
- Has a 7-quart capacity and an oil filter provision
- It is the most similar to OEM F-body oil pans in depth and length of sump, but with more clearance at the leading edge of the top of the sump
- Will fit most muscle cars of the 60s and 70s that came with factory rear sump engines
- Incudes a black oil pick-up tube which has been specifically designed for our steel 7-quart oil pans
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Simplify your LS swap project with this LS oil pan kit from Speedway. This kit features an LS swap engine oil pan with a zinc finish, 7-quart capacity, and oil filter provision. This pan is the most similar to OEM F-body oil pans in depth and length of sump, but with more clearance at the leading edge of the top of the sump. It fits most muscle cars of the 60s and 70s that came with factory rear sump engines. Also included in this kit is a black oil pick-up tube which has been specifically designed for our steel 7-quart oil pans. Guarantee a secure seal when bolting everything up with Speedway's neoprene oil pan gasket, and keep an eye on your oil level with the included CFR braided steel dipstick.
LS Swap Steel Race Oil Pan
- Zinc finish
- 7 Quart
- Pre-installed oil filter adapter
Pick-Up Tube for LS Swap 7QT Steel Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit steel LS 7-quart capacity oil pans
Speedway Neoprene LS Engine Oil Pan Gasket
- Sump Style: Wet
- Structure Material: Steel
- Seal Material: Neoprene
- Gasket Style: 1-piece
CFR-1999 Performance Billet Engine Oil Dipstick
- CFR stainless braided steel flexible dipstick
- Billet handle
- Natural finish
AC Delco PF1218 Engine Oil Filter
- 98% single-pass efficiency at 25-30 microns
- Patented cellulose media traps particles 1/3 the width of a human hair
- Designed with 5x greater burst strength than most engine oil operating pressures
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
LS Swap Steel Oil Pan, 7 Quart, ZincPart # 9101764Qty x 1
Pick-Up Tube for LS Swap 7QT Steel Race Oil Pan, BlackPart # 9101745Qty x 1
Speedway Oil Pan Gasket, LS Engine, NeoprenePart # 91017451Qty x 1
CFR-1999 Performance Billet Engine Oil Dipstick, NaturalPart # 91017455-NATQty x 1
AC Delco PF-61 Professional Engine Oil Filter, 1982-2012 GMPart # 355PF61Qty x 1
More Like This
Holley 302-1 LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan
Chevrolet Performance 19212593 LS Swap Muscle Car Oil Pan,LS1/LS3
LS Swap Steel Oil Pan, 7 Quart, Zinc
LS Swap Steel Oil Pan, 7 Quart, Black, Turbo Oil Drain
Speedway LS Swap Steel Oil Pan Kit, 7 Quart, Black
LS Swap Steel Oil Pan, 7 Quart, Black
Chevrolet Performance 12628771 LS1 Aluminum Oil Pan, F-Body
Speedway LS Swap Steel Race Oil Pan Kit, 7 Quart, Zinc, 90 Degree
Speedway LS Swap Steel Race Oil Pan Kit, 7 Quart, Zinc, -10 AN
Speedway LS Swap Steel Race Oil Pan Kit, 7 Quart, Black, -10 AN
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.