Speedway 15 x 8 IMCA Black Wheel 2 Backspace, Non-Beadlock, 5 on 5
15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5x5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Powder Coated, Black
- This Speedway steel 15 x 8 wheel is IMCA approved at an affordable price
- They are lightweight to reduce unsprung and rotating weight yet strong enough for a 3500 pound stock car
- 5/8" stud holes allow for stud sizes from 7/16" to 5/8" when used with the required 1" hex lug nuts
- 5 on 5" bolt pattern
- Choose from 2", 3" or 4" backspace
Speedway IMCA approved non-beadlock 15 inch wheels at an affordable price. This 5 on 5 inch wheel weighs 20.5 pounds. They do not come with a beadlock ring. These durable wheels are lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock car.
- 15 Inch Wheel
- 5 on 5" bolt pattern
- 15" x 8"
- Weigh 20.5lbs
- 5/8" stud hole
- IMCA approved
- Black painted finish
- Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock car
- Choose: 2", 3", or 4" backspace
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bassett 15 x 8 IMCA Certified Powder Coated Steel 5x5 Wheel 2 BS
Speedway IMCA Beadlock 15 Inch Race Wheel, 5x4.5 BP
Speedway 15 x 8 IMCA Chrome Wheel 2 BS, Non-Beadlock, 5x4.5
White Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Certified Beadlock Wheel, 15x8in. 5x5" BP
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Chrome Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, No Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Beadlock 15 Inch Race Wheel, 5x4.75 BP
White Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.