Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Stainless
Universal Fit, Bulb/Lens/Housing Assembly Headlight Component, Round Shape, H4 Bulb Type, Clear
- These Guide 682-C Style headlights will give you that period correct look you need for your old school hot rod
- These 7" headlights with H4 halogen bulbs are sure to light up the night for your midnight cruise
- Clear turn/marker light with five LED panel lights up amber to add function and style
- Marker lights are able to function as both turn and marker lights with their dual brightness circuits
- Polished stainless steel construction provides long lasting good looks and is perfect for show cars or daily drivers
To get that period correct look, these headlights are what you need. They have a clear marker light with five amber LEDs, and H4 halogen bulb. 12 volt operation with a 7" diameter light.
Clear lens marker light features a 5 led panel with a dual circuit function. One circuit will function as a low brightness output with the second circuit having a high brightness output. This allows for the marker light to be used for both the running/marker light and for the turn signals as needed.
Sold each, two make a pair.
Headlight Wiring Guide (GIF)
Headlight Wiring Instructions:
Headlight metal housing - must be grounded (-)
5 wire loom:
Braided Green - Headlight bulb low beam (+)
Braided Red - Headlight bulb high beam (+)
Braided Black - Ground wire for headlight bulb (-)
Braided White - Top Mount Marker Light Low function (+)
Braided Brown - Top Mount Marker Light High function (+)
NotesThe wires for this light exit the housing 1" behind the mount on the bottom of the light. The wires are in a 14" conduit.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Chrome
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Black
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Headlights
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Black Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Replacement Headlights w/ Amber Turn Signal
Rectangular Headlight Bulb, 12 Volt High/Low, Halogen
Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.