Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Black
Universal Fit, Bulb/Lens/Housing Assembly Headlight Component, Round Shape, H4 Bulb Type, Clear
- These Guide 682-C Style headlights will give you that period correct look you need for your old school hot rod
- These 7" headlights with H4 halogen bulbs are sure to light up the night for your midnight cruise
- Clear turn/marker light with five LED panel lights up amber to add function and style
- Marker lights are able to function as both turn and marker lights with their dual brightness circuits
- Wiring conduit is included making this a complete ready to install headlight set
To get that period correct look, these headlights are what you need. They have a clear marker light with five amber LEDs, and H4 halogen blub. 12 volt operation with a 7" diameter light.
Clear lens marker light features a 5 led panel with a dual circuit function. One circuit will function as a low brightness output with the second circuit having a high brightness output. This allows for the marker light to be used for both the running/marker light and for the turn signals as needed.
- This headlight has a standard 7” headlight that has a replaceable H4 bulb
- Overall diameter at front is 8-1/2”
- Front to back overall dimension is 8-1/2”
- Overall height from mounting base surface to top of marker light is 10-3/4”
Sold each, two make a pair.
Headlight Wiring Chart (GIF)
Headlight Wiring Instructions:
Headlight metal housing - must be grounded (-)
5 Wire loom:
Braided Green - Headlight bulb low beam (+)
Braided Red - Headlight bulb high beam (+)
Braided Black - Ground wire for headlight bulb (-)
Braided White- Top Mount Marker Light Low function (+)
Braided Brown- Top Mount Marker Light High function (+)
- Overall Diameter: 8 ½"
- Overall Depth: 8 ½"
- Height from bottom of mount to top of upper light is 10 ¾"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Chrome
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Stainless
Guide 682-C Style 12-Volt Headlights w/ Mounting Brackets, Black
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Headlights
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
Rectangular Headlight Bulb, 12 Volt High/Low, Halogen
Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Black Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
Q & A
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.