Speedway Forged 4 Inch Drop I-Beam Front Axle, Chrome, Drilled
Universal Fit, Ford Spindle Type, 47.00" King Pin Centers, 4.00" Drop, Drilled, Chrome, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- 1-piece forged steel design
- Drilled style with chrome finish
- Axle forging is ground smooth and bead blasted for a superior finish
- 4" drop
- 47" wide (king pin centers)
- Accepts stock '37-'48 Ford spindles or Speedway Ford-style reproduction spindles
- 34" spring perch centers
- Use with 29" cross spring
- 2-1/4" tall wishbone boss
Note: In order to use this axle with 2 inch wishbones, you will need to machine the inside of your wishbones and/or the axle for them to work together. The spring perch bosses on stock Model A wishbones are 2-1/4 inches, as are '37-and-later Fords, but '32-36 Ford wishbones come in at 2 inches.
More Like This
Speedway Forged 4 Inch Drop I-Beam Front Axle, Plain
Speedway Forged 4 Inch Drop I-Beam Front Axle, Plain, Drilled
Speedway Forged 4 Inch Drop I-Beam Front Axle, Chrome
Spring Behind Front Tube Axle, Chevy Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Chrome
Chrome Front Tube Axle w/ Perch Bolt Holes, Ford Spindle
Spring Behind Front Tube Axle, Ford Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Plain
Spring Behind Front Tube Axle, Chevy Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Plain
1949-1954 Early Chevy Car Straight Axle
Dropped Gasser Front Axle, Ford Spindle, 48 Inch Wide, 4 Inch Drop
Dropped Gasser Front Axle, Ford Spindle, 48 Inch Wide, 6 Inch Drop
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.