- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP88283 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because there are some scratches in the finish from shipping.
These forged steel drop axles are perfect for your next street rod project! Our dropped front axle sizes keep the wheels inside the fenders. Keeping the wheels tucked in the fenders allows for a lower ride height with adequate tire clearance. All of our I-beam axles feature a 4 inch drop and are designed as a replacement Ford front axle. With a versatile design, these dropped axles also allow you to use your stock 1937-48 Ford spindles or our Ford I-beam reproduction spindles. 47" wide from king pin centers, our street rod axles are sized according to original mounting specs, making a stress free conversion for your classic Ford styled front end.
More Like This
Speedway Forged 4 Inch Drop I-Beam Front Axle, Chrome
Speedway Forged 4 Inch Drop I-Beam Front Axle, Plain
Speedway Forged 4 Inch Drop I-Beam Front Axle, Plain, Drilled
Speedway Forged 4 Inch Drop I-Beam Front Axle, Chrome, Drilled
Speedway Heavy Duty Gasser Straight Axles, Chevy Spindle
Plain Front Tube Axle w/ Perch Bolt Holes, Ford Spindle
1928-1948 Ford Straight Axles
Spring Behind Front Tube Axle, Ford Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Chrome
Spring Over Front Tube Axle, Chevy Spindle, 6 Inch Drop, Plain
Spring Over Front Tube Axle, Chevy Spindle, 4 Inch Drop, Plain
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.