Speedway Ford C4 Street King Transmission
Speedways Street King Ford C4 transmissions are completely remanufactured with heavy duty clutches, special shift kit, and 12" torque converter. Street King C4 transmissions are rated to 550 hp, so theyll work great behind your high-output 289, 302, or 351W small block.
Speedway Street King C4 transmission features:
- Handles up to 550 HP
- 2200-2400 rpm stall 12" torque converter
- Firm, crisp shifts from Kevlar bands and H.D. clutches
- Street/Strip Valve Body - everyday street driving and weekend trips to the drag strip
- Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum Pro Shift Servo - extends clutch and band life
- Improved Lubrication Circuits - reduced heat/prolonged life
- Chrome steel transmission pan
- Requires a 164-tooth flexplate (not included). Transmission has a one year warranty.
NOTE: Must also purchase block plate listed for proper torque converter engagement.
574-26101 Instructions (PDF)
Includes hard pan fill dipstick with a locking top.
- This transmission must be used with either an original 1965-Up 289/302/351W engine block plate or our 910-29012 block plate. Failure to install this plate may cause damage to transmission due to inadequate clearance between converter and front pump.
- Flexplate NOT included. Requires 164-tooth flexplate.
- Shift lever/arm not included.
- Block Plate Thickness: .060"
More Like This
Flathead V8 to Ford C4 Auto Transmission Conversion Kit
B&M 114202 Street/Strip Auto Trans 1970-1989 Ford w/ C6 Trans
Speedway Street King Ford AOD Transmission
Flathead V8 to Ford AOD Transmission Conversion Kit
Garage Sale - Speedway TH350 Automatic Transmission, 2200-2300 Stall
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission