Speedway Economy Grease Gun Kit with Wheel Bearing Grease Packer
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Grab everything you need to pack your wheel bearings and grease up all of your joints with one easy click! The Performance Tool Pro Pistol Grip Grease Gun is made of heavy-duty steel and has a chrome-plated finish for long service life. The pistol grip action makes for easy use with any standard 14-ounce cartridge, including the Redline CV-2 Synthetic Grease which comes with the kit. Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures. Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low-temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high-temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications. Pack your wheel bearings in no-time with this high-quality grease using the included Wheel Bearing Grease Packer from Performance Tools. This simple tool makes it easier than ever to quickly packs bearings with new grease while forcing out the old grease.
- Performance Tool Pro Pistol Grip Grease Gun
- Comfort grip lever handle
- Air bleeder valve eliminating air lock
- Vented zinc die-cast head cap
- 5.4"H X 14.7"W X 2.7"D
- Redline CV-2 Synthetic Grease
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high-speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Owner's Manual (PDF)
- High-performance wheel bearings
- High angle and conventional CV-joints
- High-temperature alternator bearings
- High-speed ball bearings
- Conveyor bearings
- Worm gear drives
- Servo mechanisms
- Applications where vibrations can cause fretting wear and corrosion to take place
- Red Line CV-2 will slightly darken after high-temperature use; this darkening will not detrimentally affect the performance of the grease.
- Although Red Line CV-2 is compatible with small amounts of many petroleum-based greases, it is always good lubrication practice to thoroughly clean out the old grease to eliminate abrasive particles and to minimize the possibility of grease incompatibility.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Performance Tool W54204 Pro Pistol Grip Grease GunPart # 9104204Qty x 1
Redline 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePart # 60710002Qty x 1
Performance Tool W1218 Wheel Bearing Grease PackerPart # 91089635Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Deluxe Grease Gun Kit with Packer, Puller, Driver, Zerks
Titan Tools 19391 4-Piece Air Blow Gun Set
Titan Tools 19436 8-Piece Air Hose Blow Gun Kit
AFCO 3260BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
Longacre 52-903212 Pit Impact gun with 2 Batteries & 220V Charger
Longacre M68611 Set of 2 Pit Impact Guns with 3 Batteries & 220V
Longacre 52-M68604 Pit Impact Gun with 2 Batteries & 220V Charger
PAC Schroeder Gun Drilled Tbar Not Threaded
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.