Speedway Double Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Fire Retardant Cotton, 2 Layers, Adult Age Group
- This 2-layer racing suit from Speedway Motors is designed to offer superior protection
- It is lab-tested SFI-5 fire resistant rated to ensure your safety during a race
- Suit is made of FRC (fire retardant cotton) with an SFI rating of 3.2A/5
- Comes in sizes S-XXL to fit a variety of different body types
- The addition of three color options and box quilted in contrasting color provides for a stylish suit
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway's 2-layer racing suits offer superior protection. This one-piece fire suit has two layers and is lab-tested SFI-5 fire resistant rated to ensure your safety during a race. The driving suit is made of FRC (fire retardant cotton) with an SFI rating of 3.2A/5. This racing suit comes in sizes S-XXL to fit all drivers. Three color options and box quilted in contrasting color provides for a stylish suit.
- SFI 3.2A/5 rated
- Box quilted in contrasting color
- Comes in red, blue or black
- Available in Small to XXLarge (See sizing note below)
- Speedway One-Piece Two-Layer Racing Suit
- SFI 3.2A/5 Certified
- Size S-XXL
- Available in Black, Blue, or Red
- Speedway Double Layer Nomex Racing Gloves
- SFI 3.3/5 rated
- Leather palm
- Available in Black, Blue, and Red
- Sizes S-XXL
- Speedway FRC Neck Brace
- Fire retardant cotton cover and foam inner pad
- Hook and loop closure for universal fit
- SFI 3.3-1 rated
- Available in Red, Blue, Black, or Purple
- Speedway Single Layer High-Top Racing Shoes
- SFI 3.3/5
- Soft, flexible, high-grade suede
- Double hook and loop closure strap
- One-piece molded sole features no-slip traction
- Designed for precision heel-to-toe action
- Sizes from 7-14
- Available in Black, Blue, or Red
Note: Helmet not included.
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings
Note: For optimum comfort, fit and performance as these are sized and designed for a close-fitting performance, we recommend considering and ordering 1 size larger than the sizing chart indicates for optimum comfort and fitment. If a close-fitting and tighter suit is desired, please order according to the listed sizing chart.
Learn more about proper racing suit care by reading our tech article. Racing Suit Cleaning and Care
ChartsStandard Racing Suit Size Guide (GIF)Glove Sizing Chart (GIF)Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 RatedPart # 9107209Qty x 1
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-5, Leather PalmPart # 910703Qty x 1
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5Part # 910707Qty x 1
Speedway Racing Neck Brace, SFI 3.3-1Part # 910730Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer Two Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Jacket, SFI-1, Jacket Only
Speedway Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Pants, SFI-1, Pants Only
Speedway Motors Youth Racing Safety Suit Kit
Mega Racer Safety Kit, Zamp Helmet/Rest, 1-Layer 1-Piece Eco Suit
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!