Universal Stainless 12 Volt Electric Windshield Wiper Motor Kit
Universal Fit, 3.085" Overall Length, 2.265" Overall Width, 3.260" Overall Thickness
- Compact and self-contained wiper motor drives one wiper arm and blade
- Stainless steel version uses an external switch (not included) and both return to park automatically when shut off
- 90 degree sweep
- Self-park feature for convenience
The compact, self-contained windshield wiper motor allows you the freedom to install it the way you see fit and not be limited to where and how the windshield wiper motor can be mounted in your project. Wiper motor features a 90-degree sweep with self-park function and a stout 12-volt motor. Windshield wiper motor kit is supplied with an adjustable wiper arm (# 911-23505) (adjust from 7" to 11") and an 11" cut-to-fit wiper blade (# 911-23506), to further fine tune this kit for your car or truck.
- Universal fitment
- Self-park feature
- 12v electric wiper motor
- 90-degree sweep
- Adjustable wiper arm and cut-to-fit wiper blade (great for chopped tops)
- Compact wiper motor body (2-1/8" H x 3-1/4" W x 3-1/3" D)
- Kit includes (1) wiper motor, (1) wiper arm, (1) wiper blade, (1) wiper arm hardware.
This universal wiper motor kit can be made to work on nearly any application. Designed for flat windshield applications, such as 1920s/1930s/1940s street rods and hot rods (like Model A and Model T), as well as applications such as Jeeps or Broncos. Being fully universal allows the creative, DIY car enthusiast the flexibility needed to install it however they best see fit. Additionally, these wiper motors can be wired together in tandem using an external switch if your project requires a dual wiper system.
The wiper motor is commonly mounted to the header panel above the windshield (pivoting wiper arm allows use with pop-out windshields). Can also be affixed to a round-type windshield frame using optional bracket 91656001.
Replacement wear parts are readily available; the 11" wiper blade or the option for a 9" wiper blade, a replacement adjustable wiper arm, as well as a replacement wiper arm lock-nut for years of reliable service, keeping your vision of the open road crystal clear!
Main housing for the motor is oval in shape with the following dimensions:
- Depth front to rear is 3-1/3"
- Height top to bottom is 2-1/8"
- Width from side to side is 3-1/4"
A mounting tab extends the width an additional 9/16" and has an isolating grommet installed.
- The drive shaft measures 3-1/4"
- Shaft diameter is .235"
- The threaded sleeve around the shaft is 2-1/2" long from the main housing
- Threaded sleeve allows for adjustment for proper spacing to the windshield
- Length of threads covering input shaft is 2.040"
- Length from motor face to end of input shaft is 3.165"
Installation TipsWhen using switch # 910-64056 with this wiper motor, the switch will be wired from the 'S' terminal on the motor to the 'L' terminal on the switch. A ground wire will then be wired from the 'B' terminal on the switch to a grounded location. The 'H' and 'P' terminals on the switch will remain unused fro this application. The wiper motor # 911-23502 will only operate at one constant speed.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.