Speedway Deluxe Front End Alignment Kit
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Stock Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This Speedway front end alignment kit gives you the complete tools to keep things straight, at the right price!
This kit includes:
- Aluminum Toe-In Plates w/ Magnets
- Speedway magnetic caster/camber gauges
Aluminum Toe-In Plates w/ Magnets
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in. Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and use a tape measure. Longacre toe plate comes with two tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Formed design is rigid for accuracy and stays put against the tire
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" x 9"
Speedway Magnetic Caster/Camber Suspension Gauge Tool
These magnetic caster/camber gauges from DECO allow you to make precision front-end caster and camber adjustments quickly, easily, and accurately. They feature quality cast aluminum construction and are machined from both ends with lazer-etched anodized finishes for precise readings every time. DECO alignment gauges feature a fourth bubble that works as a level and spindle angle indicator. These quality gauges come with a magnetic adapter to accommodate all of your precision chassis setup needs. They also include a convienient carrying case with handle for easy transport and storage. Choose the best when it comes to tools for the at-home do-it-yourselfer, choose DECO chassis alignment tools for sophisticated equipment that anyone can use, all at a price anyone can afford!
- High-quality cast aluminum
- Measures +8° to -4° caster range, +6° to -6° camber range
- Gauge machined at both ends for easy and accurate caster settings
- Anodized and laser-etched for easy readings
- Equipped with magnetic adapter
- Includes carrying case
What's In The Kit
Longacre Racing 79501 Aluminum Toe-In Plates w/ MagnetsPart # 4757950Qty x 1
DECO Magnetic Caster Camber Gauge Suspension Tool, AluminumPart # 91082605Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway Front End Toe Alignment Gauge Tool
Longacre Racing 79501 Aluminum Toe-In Plates w/ Magnets
FSR Micro Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
Longacre 52-79505 Deluxe Toe Plates (pair)
Longacre 52-79620 Toe Gauge
Longacre 52-79630 QuickToe Setting Tool
AFCO Radius Rod Building Tool
Intercomp 102009 Toe Plates
Longacre 52-79622 Toe Bar
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.