Speedway Deluxe Chrome Aluminum Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Universal Fit, Firewall Position, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Tandem Outlet Count, Chrome
- Features a double adjustable proportioning valve, removable metering valve, stop light switch port and a larger fluid capacity
- 1" bore with 3/8"-24 IFF outlets
- Same size as the Corvette master cylinder, but only weighs 5 lbs.
This aluminum master cylinder features a double adjustable proportioning valve, removable metering valve, stop light switch port and a larger fluid capacity. It is approximately the same size as the Corvette master cylinder but only weighs 5 lbs. 1" bore. 3/8"-24 IFF outlets.
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Brake System Selection.
- Brake System Builder's Tip (Link)
- This master cylinder must be bled using a syringe to push fluid back through the cylinder to achieve a true prime. A bird feeder syringe with curved end from your local pet supply store will work.
- You will also need to check the power brake booster pin adjustment to ensure proper release of the master cylinder to prevent a slight brake drag from incorrect installation.
- 3/8"-24 inverted flare outlets
- 1/8" female NPT port for stop light switch
- Master cyl over all mounted length 8 ½’
- Body length 7 ½”
- Body width not including bungs on side 4”
- Bungs stick out LH side 5/8”
- Master is 3 3/8” tall
- Lines hook up in the bottom or has adaptor to put them on the lh side.
910-31455 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
Dual Feed Master Cylinder W/ Internal Stainless Steel Sleeve
Chrome Power Brakes Master Cylinder
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder
GM/Corvette Cast Iron Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Corvette
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
Speedway Ford Style Tear Drop Master Cylinder
Q & A
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions for a customer looking to update the braking system on his ’51 Deluxe.
Should you use single or dual diaphragm brake boosters? Read our guide to learn which is best for your four wheel drum or four wheel disc brake system.