Speedway Crate Buster Small Block Ford 347 Oval Track Crate Engine
347 Ford Small Block V8, 347 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type
- This item 91534700 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Race your Ford-powered Modified or Late Model to the finish line with the exclusive Crate Buster Ford 347 crate engine from Speedway Motors Racing Engines! The Crate Buster 347 is a perfect option for Blue Oval fans who want to compete in classes where the GM 604 crate engine is used. It provides significantly more power than the 604 crate because the powerband is specifically tailored to the IMCA 7800 RPM rule, while weighing within 10 pounds of the GM 604.
Crate Buster small block Ford engines are assembled and dyno tested by our team of experienced professionals. Each crate engine starts with a DART SHP Ford 302 block that is filled with a forged rotating assembly. They come complete fromintake manifold to oil pan, including the distributor. The piston rings and camshaft are then broke in on a computerized dyno using specific break in oil, then the engine is tuned and dyno tested. You’ll receive a dyno sheet showing the horsepower and torque of your specific engine as well as engine settings like lash, timing, fuel and oil used.
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Methanol: 515 hp, 469 ft/lbs of torque
- Gas: 480 hp, 421 ft/lbs of torque
- Piston rings and camshaft are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Engine is ready to race, right out of the crate
- Popular in Modified and Late Model classes*
- 347 cubic inches (4.030" bore, 3.40" stroke)
- Power band specifically tailored to the IMCA 7800 rpm rule
- Weighs within 10 lbs. of the GM 604
- 10:1 compression ratio
- Forged pistons with narrow ring pack
- Forged crankshaft
- H-beam connecting rods
- Speedway Motors custom solid flat tappet camshaft
- 9 quart Speedway Motors racing oil pan
- Ford Racing N351 cast iron cylinder heads
- 1.65 ratio aluminum roller rocker arms
- MSD billet distributor
- Includes SFI flexplate
NOTE: Valve covers may be different than pictured. *Check series/track rules for approved applications.
WarrantiesDue to the intended use of this engine there is no warranty expressed or implied.
More Like This
Speedway Crate Buster Small Block Chevy 355 Oval Track Engine
Edelbrock 45260 Performer RPM 9.9:1 Performance Crate Engine, Ford 347
Edelbrock 45264 Performer RPM 9.9:1 Performance Crate Engine, Ford 347
Edelbrock 45270 Performer RPM 9.9:1 Performance Crate Engine, Ford 347
Edelbrock 45474 Performer RPM Dual Quad 9.9:1 Performance Crate Engine
BluePrint BP3472 Ford 347 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP3474CTF Ford 347 Stroker,Fuel Injected, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.