Speedway Crate Buster Small Block Chevy 355 Oval Track Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type, Intake Manifold Included
- This 355 oval crate engine produces an astonishing 545 HP and 517 ft/lbs. of torque on alcohol
- Features a seasoned stock 4-bolt main block and scat lightweight crank and rods
- They are dyno-verified and every motor comes with a dyno sheet
- The piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Comes with Vortec heads roller rockers
Now, Speedway Motors Racing Engines is offering this Chevy 355 "Crate Buster" racing crate engine as a dyno-verified package that is ready to race! The Crate Buster 355 is a great alternative to the GM 604 crate engine.
- 545 HP
- 517 ft/lbs on alcohol
- 3 lbs more than a 604 crate
- Seasoned stock 4-bolt main block
- Scat lightweight crank and rods
- King XP bearings
- Icon forged pistons
- Total Seal rings
- Vortec heads
- Roller rockers
- Custom flat tappet camshaft
- Edelbrock intake
- Champ style oil pan
- MSD distributor
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Dyno sheet for your motor is included
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- IMCA approved
Note: Engine component manufacturer subject to change based on availability.
- This item 12135500 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Decode small block Chevy engine suffix codes and block casting numbers with our SBC decoding info guide. Learn how to find and decipher your small block Chevy engine codes quickly and easily!
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.