Speedway Crate Buster Small Block Chevy 355 Oval Track Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type
- This 355 oval crate engine produces an astonishing 545 HP and 517 ft/lbs. of torque on alcohol
- Features a seasoned stock 4-bolt main block and scat lightweight crank and rods
- They are dyno-verified and every motor comes with a dyno sheet
- The piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Comes with Vortec heads roller rockers
Now, Speedway Motors Racing Engines is offering this Chevy 355 "Crate Buster" racing crate engine as a dyno-verified package that is ready to race! The Crate Buster 355 is a great alternative to the GM 604 crate engine.
- 545 HP
- 517 ft/lbs on alcohol
- 3 lbs more than a 604 crate
- Seasoned stock 4-bolt main block
- Scat lightweight crank and rods
- King XP bearings
- Icon forged pistons
- Total Seal rings
- Vortec heads
- Roller rockers
- Custom flat tappet camshaft
- Edelbrock intake
- Champ style oil pan
- MSD distributor
- Dyno-verified horsepower and torque
- Dyno sheet for your motor is included
- Piston rings are broken-in using a proprietary dyno program
- Lash and timing are individually tuned
- IMCA approved
Note: Engine component manufacturer subject to change based on availability.
- This item 12135500 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Speedway Sport Mod Chevy 360 Engine
Speedway Hobby Stock Chevy 360 Crate Engine
Speedway IMCA/NASCAR Stock Car Chevy 360 Engine
Speedway USMTS Modified Small Block Chevy 414 Engine
GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
GM 88869602 CT350 602 Chevy Crate Engine, Dyno Tested
Dressed GM 88869602 CT350 IMCA-Sealed 602 Crate Engine, Dynoed
Speedway Racing GM LS Circle Track Crate Engine, CT525 Dynoed
Chevrolet Performance 19418211 CT525 Circle Track 6.2L LS Engine
Dressed 88869604 CT400 IMCA-Sealed 604 Chevy Crate Engine, Dynoed
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.