Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Now you can dress up your '28-'48 Ford front axle with these chrome forged 4140 steel spindles. They come complete with bushings installed and '37-'41 style kingpins fitted.
- Superior strength compared to original spindles
- Modeled after the '37-'41 round-back design
- Uses '37-'41 Ford kingpins
- For Ford axles '28-'48
- Will not work with '28-'36 hubs
- Complete with kingpin kit
- Bushings fitted to pin and installed
Don't forget to include our spindle nut kit (910616004) with these spindles.
Note: Not to be used with disc brake kits 91031942 or 91631903 as these kits require modification to the spindle which is not recommended for chrome spindles.
More Like This
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway Mustang II Stock-Height Steel Spindles
IMCA Approved Pinto-Mustang II Spindles
Winters Performance 4125 9 Degree Aluminum Midget Spindle
Reconditioned 1980-90 GM Fullsize Spindle, Left
AFCO IMCA Approved Pinto/Mustang II Spindle, Left
1964-74 GM Car OEM Style Disc Brake Spindles
Stock 1979-UP GM Intermediate Midsize Spindles
1955-57 Chevy 2" Drop Spindles, Aftermarket Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.