Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 26", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Aluminum Fan Shroud Kits available:
For 22" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4020
For 26" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4021
For 28" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4022
For 31" radiator, fan shroud kit # 917-4023
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
- These aluminum radiators are built for racing applications and are configured for Chevy engines, meaning they have driver’s side upper and passenger side lower outlets. Lower hose neck is slightly angled.
- Radiator widths listed include the side tanks and are the outside to outside width.
- Our Techs recommend using a 32 lb. or less radiator cap and to check it regularly.
More Like This
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 31 Inch
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
AFCO 80109N 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Chevy
C&R Radiators Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 31 Inch
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 26 Inch
AFCO 80130N Extra Capacity Pro Universal Radiator, 28 Inch
Q & A
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.