Speedway Chevy TH350 Automatic Transmission, 2200-2300 Stall
TH350, Three Number of Gears, Torque Converter Included, Slip On Yoke Style
- This Speedway exclusive 3-speed Chevy Turbo 350 Street Rod crate transmission package comes dyno tested to ensure quality and performance
- 2200-2300 stall torque converter is included and will accommodate performance camshafts
- Heavy duty Raybestos clutches, new bushings, seals, and rebuilt pump ensure long trouble free operation
- Valve body is modified including a performance regulator spring to deliver quick, firm, positive shifts
- A chrome transmission pan is installed cap off build
Exclusive 3-speed Chevy Turbo 350 Street Rod crate transmission package from Speedway Motors. Each TH350 automatic transmission is dyno tested to ensure quality and performance.
- Torque Converter
- 2200-2300 stall speed (400-600 RPM over stock)
- Fully balanced and tested
- Valve Body
- New separator plate
- Performance regulator spring
- New washer set
- Extra wide direct drum bushing
- All critical gear train bushings replaced
- Sunshell bushings
- Front hub bushings
- High performance kick down band
- Heavy duty Raybestos clutch kit
- Treated steels
- Other features:
- Rebuilt front pump
- Chrome transmission pan
- New vacuum modulator
- 27-spline output shaft
Backed by a 1 year warranty.
Performance torque converters are generally grouped by size (diameter) and stall speed (RPM). As the diameter of a torque converter decreases, the stall speed goes up. Most factory torque converters are 12-13 inches in diameter and have a stall speed of 1600-1800 RPM. Problems can arise when modifications are done to the fuel system, camshaft, or other engine control systems. Smaller diameter converters are needed to provide more slip at idle. This allows engines with a lot of camshaft to idle better. As the torque converter and horsepower range is moved higher in the RPM range, small torque converters with their higher stall speeds provide maximum torque multiplication where it's needed. Also, the same torque converter will react differently when used behind different engines.
More Like This
Speedway Chevy TH350 Automatic Transmission, 2500-2700 Stall
B&M 113001 Street/Strip Automatic Transmission - Chevrolet TH350
B&M 107105 Street/Strip Transmission Package, GM TH350
B&M 112002 B&M Street/Strip Auto Trans GM TH400 Chevy
B&M 113001 GM TH350 Transmission and 2400 Stall Converter Kit
B&M 112003 Street and Strip Transmission TH 400 Chevrolet
Speedway Chevy 700R4 Automatic Transmission, 2200-2400 Stall
B&M 107104 Traveler Auto Trans 1981/Up 4Wd Drive GM TH700R4/4L60
Performance Automatic PAGMFB385-R4 700R4 H.O. Trans for 350 Engines
B&M 117101 B&M Street/Strip Auto Trans 1984-Up GM TH700R4, 4L60
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
Learn how Zach replaces a transmission and breakaway converter in his 55 Chevy, with some helpful tips along the way.