Speedway Budget Aluminum Stock Car Seat with Upholstery
Stock Car, Highback Bucket Seat Style, Driver Side Position, Aluminum, 20 Degree Seat Layback
- This highback bucket seat is available in widths of 14, 16, and 18
- Perfect for the hobby stock or modified racer featuring a 20 degree layback
- Measures 32" tall to accommodate most torso heights
- Made from 1/8" thick welded aluminum, with optional head, shoulder, and leg supports available separately
- Includes a matching black vinyl upholstery seat cover for a complete seat, ready to install
Speedway aluminum seats are our best value seats for your stock car. Rugged .125" thick heliarc welded, one-piece, double-wrap design offers extra protection. Seat belt slots are pre-cut. 20 degree layback.
Handsome black vinyl upholstery. Offered in -14 (14.5"), -16 (15.5") and -18 (17.5") widths, 32" tall.
We are proud to now offer a complete value added Kirkey Driver Seat Add-on Support Kit. Kit contains both LH and RH side Head, Shoulder and Leg Supports as kit # 916-02011.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.