Speedway Budget Aluminum Stock Car Seat with Upholstery
Stock Car, Highback Bucket Seat Style, Driver Side Position, Aluminum, 20 Degree Seat Layback
- This highback bucket seat is available in widths of 14, 16, and 18
- Perfect for the hobby stock or modified racer featuring a 20 degree layback
- Measures 32" tall to accommodate most torso heights
- Made from 1/8" thick welded aluminum, with optional head, shoulder, and leg supports available separately
- Includes a matching black vinyl upholstery seat cover for a complete seat, ready to install
Speedway aluminum seats are our best value seats for your stock car. Rugged .125" thick heliarc welded, one-piece, double-wrap design offers extra protection. Seat belt slots are pre-cut. 20 degree layback.
Handsome black vinyl upholstery. Offered in -14 (14.5"), -16 (15.5") and -18 (17.5") widths, 32" tall.
We are proud to now offer a complete value added Kirkey Driver Seat Add-on Support Kit. Kit contains both LH and RH side Head, Shoulder and Leg Supports as kit # 916-02011.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Kirkey 58 Series 20 Degree Lightweight Seat w/ Upholstery, 17 Inch
Kirkey 38140 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 14 Inch
Kirkey 38170 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 17 Inch
Kirkey 38185 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 18.5 Inch
Kirkey 15 Inch Black 20 Deg Lightweight Contour Racing Seat/Upholstery
Kirkey 58 Series 20 Degree Lightweight Seat w/ Upholstery, 16 Inch
Kirkey 89 Series Intermediate 10 Degree Layback Containment Racing Seat
Kirkey 88 Series 18 Degree Layback Racing Seat
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 13 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Butlerbuilt EZ Series Sportsman Seat
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.