Speedway Blueprinted SBC/BBC Chevy HEI Distributor
Chevy Big Block V8, HEI / Male Cap Type, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Magnetic Trigger Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This HEI distributor for S/B and B/B Chevy non-computer controlled engines features a...
- 4-pin ignition module rated to 7500 rpm
- Premium cap with brass terminals
- Shaft Diameter: 1.249"
- High output coil (50,000 volt spark through 7,500 rpm)
- 4340 chromoly steel bottom gear, for use with cast and steel billet cams
- Mechanical advance
- Adjustable vacuum advance to improve economy while cruising
- High performance rotor
- Coil cover
- Fully CNC machined, polished housing
- True spark alignment for instant response at high RPM
- Performance style advance curve built in
910-12342 Instructions (PDF)
New for 2018!
Value added SBC HEI Distributor and Spark Plug Wiring Kit With Over Valve Cover Wires. Kit # 916-02033
Value added SBC HEI Distributor and Spark Plug Wiring Kit With Under Header Wires. Kit # 916-02032
Rotor Bushing 910-12222
Coil Cover 910-12333
HEI Module & Harness 910-12338
More Like This
HEI Distributor, SBC Small Block Chevy, Red
HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Red
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 HEI Distributor w/ OE Module
HEI Distributor For Factory Roller Cams - S/B & B/B Chevy
Chevy V8 GM HEI Distributor w/ MSD Module
PerTronix D300710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor, SBC/BBC Chevy, Black
MSD 8356 Small Block Chevy Dual Pickup Distributor
PerTronix D71050 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Black
PerTronix D305710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
PerTronix D305711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.