Speedway Battery Powered Drum Pump, Nozzle Included
Tired of cranking that pump by hand? Well look no further! This Speedway Battery Powered Drum Pump takes what was a chore and makes it a effortless task. Kit includes suction tube, adapter bungs for steel and plastic drums, nozzle, lithium battery and pump hose.
- Warning! This pump is NOT recommended for gasoline or oil.
- Flow Rate: 7 GPM at 5.3 PSI
- Compatible with Petroleum Products such as Diesel and Kerosene.
- Also Compatible with Alcohol and with DEF and many other water based chemicals such as Antifreeze, Soaps, and Detergents
- Up to 40" Telescoping stainless steel screened suction tube
- 79" corrugated transfer pump hose
- Lithium Battery
- 2" NPT bung adapter and 2" Buttress adapter for plastic drums
- Sold as kit
- Flow rate: 7 GPM (Pumps 106 gal. per charge @ a max of 5.3 PSI)
- Compatible with Alcohol and with DEF and many other water based chemicals such as detergents, antifreeze, chemical insecticides, and soaps
- Also compatible with petroleum products such as diesel and kerosene
- Includes S.S. screened telescoping suction tube that extends from a minimum of 33.5” to 40”
- Includes 2” NPT bung adapter and a 2” buttress adapter for plastic drums
- Includes a 79” long corrugated P.E. hose and a polypropylene nozzle with a 3/4” S.S. spout
- Nozzle holster built into the pump body
- Lithium battery: 27.5 Wh with 5 cells per battery
NotesCompatible with DEF, Alcohol, Detergents and water based fluids. NOT compatible with gasoline or oil.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Speedway Barrel Fluid Transfer Pump
Fuel And Oil Drum Bung Wrench
Flo-Fast 30301 Pump System for 5 Gallon Jug
Folding Cart for Utility Jugs
Flo-Fast 40405 Extension Tube for Barrels
Flo-Fast 40404 3/4 Inch Extractor Extension Tube Kit for Barrels
Flo-Fast 30303 Fluid Transfer Pump System for 15 Gallon Jug
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.