Speedway Anti-Flex Offset Billet Right Rear Torsion Arm
Sprint Car, Aluminum, Anodized
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These heavy duty arms are machined in the USA from 2024-T3 solid bar aluminum. The solid bar stock helps to avoid the stress on the material from bending. This creates an arm with a high resistance to flexing.
The outside of the arm features a solid face for increased strength. On the inside, three pockets to the three increasing depths add rigidity in the most highly stressed area of the arm. Radius cut edges for added strength and a clean appearance.
The interior pockets are placed at a safe distance from the serrated hole to further avoid unnecessary stress. The arm includes an angle cut shock pin hole to keep the shock bearing in proper alignment to reduce bind and damage to expensive shock bodies.
These are heavy-duty arms to stand up to the most demanding conditions and last. Arms are finished with black anodize finish and contrasting CNC machining. Includes Ti pinch bolt.
Available in two right rear offsets (5" and 5.25").
- Made in the USA
- 2024-T3 solid bar stock aluminum
- Machined from solid bar stock to avoid the stress caused by bending
- Arm has a high resistance to unwanted flex
- Solid outer surface for strength
- Pockets are placed at a safe distance from the serrated hole to avoid stress
- Radius cut edges for clean appearance and added strength
- Includes Ti pinch bolt
- Heavy-Duty design to stand up to the most demanding conditions
- Black anodized with contrasting CNC machining
What's In The Kit
More Like This
EMI Torsion Bar Control Arm, Billet Aluminum, 4.875" Offset
Speedway Right Rear Torsion Arm, 5 Inch Offset
Speedway Black Right Front Torsion Arm
Speedway Black Left Front Torsion Arm
Plain Sprint Racing Front Torsion Arm
Aluminum Anodized Black Front Sprint Torsion Arm
Aluminum Torsion Arm, 1-1/8 x 22 Inch
Complete Torsion Bar 4130 Rear Arm Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
Speedway Left Rear Torsion Arm, 3.25 Inch Offset
Speedway Plain Right Front Torsion Arm
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.