Speedway Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler, 12-3/4 x 7-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, 12.75" Overall Width, 5.00" Overall Height, 0.75" Overall Thickness
- Features an aluminum tube and fin construction
- Will extend the life of an automatic transmission
- Both the inlet and outlet fittings 3/8" have hose barbs
- Measures 12 3/4" wide x 7 1/2" in height x 3/4" deep
- Kit includes a 4' hose, hose Clamps, mounting hardware and the necessary radiator adapter
Tests show that cooler transmission fluid can prevent damage under more demanding conditions, allow for more reliable shifting, and ultimately extend the life of an automatic transmission. Speedway transmission coolers provide an efficient way to achieve just that.
- 12-3/4 x 7-1/2 Inch
- Aluminum tube and fin construction
- Finish: Natural
- Rows: 4
- Inlet Attachment: Hose Barb
- Inlet size: 3/8"
- Outlet Attachment: Hose Barb
- Outlet size: 3/8"
- Overall dimensions: 12 3/4" W x 7 1/2" H x 3/4" D
- Core dimensions: 9-3/4" W x 7 1/2" H x 3/4" D
- Included: 4' Hose, Hose Clamps, Mounting Hardware, Radiator Adapter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Heavy Duty Aluminum Transmission Cooler, Powder Coated Finish
TCI 820500 Universal Trans Cooler
Speedway Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler, 12-3/4 x 5 Inch
Aluminum Heatsink Transmission Cooler, 12 Inch
Speedway Standard 4-Pass Transmission Fluid Cooler
Aluminum Heatsink Transmission Cooler, 15 Inch
Aluminum Heatsink Transmission Cooler, 18 Inch
Trans Cooler Frame Rail Mount
B&M 70265 Super Cooler Polished Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler
B&M 70298 Oil Cooler, Medium Hi Tek Cooling System w/Fan, 350 CFM
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
When it comes to demolition derby racing, radiators are a key component to be the last car running. Follow Jeremy's guide on the large variety of Demolition Derby radiators available at Speedway Motors.