Speedway 6V LED Headlight Conversion Bulb
Universal Fit, LED Bulb Type
Speedway's bright white LED Headlight bulbs fit into the original headlight socket. NO MODIFICATIONS! You do not have to replace the socket, harness, reflector, or make any other changes to your car. Your car can continue to use an original style generator or an alternator. Dim old bulbs are replaced with bright LED Headlight bulbs in seconds. Open your headlight and then simply twist to remove your original bulbs, then insert, twist, and now you have bright, white LED headlights as bright as a modern car!
- Works on Model A Fords and many other cars that use the 21/21 CP (1110), 32/32 CP (1000), 32/50 CP type bulbs.
- The LEDs emit from the same location as the original filaments, so the headlights can be focused just like the originals!
- Same bulb can be used on 6 Volt or 12 Volt vehicles
- Requires no modifications to vehicle
- Color is ~6500K (Bright White)
- Low beams draw 0.8A typ @ 6.3V (versus 3.6A typ for 1110/13007D type incandescent bulb)
- High beams draw 1.4A typ @ 6.3V (versus 4.5A typ for 1110/13007D type incandescent bulb)
*Note-Speedway's LED Headlight bulbs are approximately 0.5″ (1/2 inch) longer than the 1110 bulb. Please verify that your vehicle can take a longer bulb behind the lens before ordering.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
LED 7 Inch Headlamp Bulb
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Headlights
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Black Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Replacement Quartz Halogen H-4 Headlight Bulb, 12 Volt
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Black
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Replacement Headlights w/ Amber Turn Signal
Speedway Tri-Bar Replacement Headlights w/ Amber Turn Signal Lens
Q & A
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.