Black Nylon SFI Seat Belt Combo, 3" Individual Shoulder Harness
Universal Fit, 16.1 SFI Rating, Complete Harness Harness Component, 5-Point Mounting Points
- SFI 16.1 certification meets many sanctioning body rules
- 3" lap and shoulder belts and 2" anti-sub belt
- All 5 points can be mounted as bolt-in or wrap around
- High quality nylon material with double stitched connections for added strength
- Latch and link clasp for safety and reliability
- Quality nylon
- Double stitched for extra strength
- SFI 16.1 certified
- 3.00" individual shoulder harness
- Features deluxe 3.00" lap belt with single sub belt and shoulder harness
- All belts can be mounted as bolt-in or wrap around (see installation instructions below)
- All belts are dated and meet or surpass USAC, NASCAR, SCCA and other racing specifications
- Black, blue, red or purple
New Labels for Driver Restraints and Window Nets/Roll Cage Nets effective 1/1/2017
In 2017, SFI Foundation, Inc. (SFI) changed the way its labels for Driver Restraints, Window Nets, and Roll Cage Nets are dated.
SFI implemented a New Label design which removed the punched-out month/year date of manufacture and instead incorporated a single expiration date pre-printed on the label. This system will eliminate the need for punch-dating of labels and aims to facilitate technical inspection of dated products in the field.
New Labels started to be used after January 1, 2017. An example of the new label (right), next to the old label (left) for comparison, is shown above.
The new labels are used for the following SFI products:
• Driver Restraints: SFI Specs 16.1, 16.2, 16.5, and 16.6
• Window Nets: SFI Spec 27.1
• Roll Cage Nets: SFI Spec 37.1
Labels will come out in 6-month segments per the chart shown above. These certified items may still be used for 2 years, the service life has not changed.
Be aware that product manufacturers are allowed to use the discontinued punch-date style labels (above left) until their existing supply runs out. Therefore, you may see the old-style labels on Driver Restraints and Window Nets/Roll Cage Nets for a while. Restraints or Nets with the old label may also still be used until they expire, which is 2 years from the date of manufacture punched on the tag.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Simpson 29063BK Black 5-Point Seat Belt Harness Set, Pull Down
Speedway Elite Series Platinum 5 Point Harness Seat Belt Combo
Speedway Motors Racing Harness/Shoulder Pad/Sternum Protector Kit
Simpson 55 Inch 5 Point Racing Harness Sport Belt Combo
Simpson 5 Point Harness, Latch & Link Sprint Car Safety Seat Belt
Simpson Link And Latch 55" Seat Belt Pull Down Wrap Around
Hooker Harness 5 Point Latch And Link Safety Belt, 2 Inch Shoulder Set
Crow SFI 16.1 5-Point Ratchet Latch & Link Racing Harnesses
Crow 20054H/11325 Latch/Link w/Sternum Protector Racing Harness
Crow Pro Series SFI 16.1 5-Point Racing Harness, 3 Inch, Bolt-In
Q & A
This video is a step-by-step guide on how to properly install a wrap-around 5 point harness seat belt. Joe and Kyle also talk about the benefits of the Speedway Motors 5 point harness seat belt combo.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Need a little help figuring out which race harness will suit you best? Click here for some things to keep in mind!
Having a difficult time deciding which racing harness to use? With many options to consider from size to closure type, this article will walk you through how to go about choosing the perfect one for you and your race car. Safety first!
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.