Speedway 4-Gauge Panel w/ Warning Light, Oil-Fuel Press/Water-Oil Temp
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, Accessory Console Gauge Set Design
- Full sweep mechanical gauges help monitor your race car's vitals to keep you in the race
- 3/4-inch warning lights with separate sending units warn of low oil pressure or high water temperature
- Large 2-5/8-inch white face gauges with orange pointers are back lit for easy visibility, day or night
- Kit includes an oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, oil temperature gauge, fuel pressure gauge, panel, warning lights, sending units, and wiring harness
- Gauges feature user-swappable trim bezels in black, chrome, and silver (included)
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- Includes full sweep mechanical gauges for oil and fuel pressures, and water and oil temperatures
- Large 2-5/8-inch industry standard diameter gauges with mounting brackets
- Backlit white gauge faces with crisp black lettering is easy to read, day or night
- Separately mounted warning lights for low oil and low fuel pressures, and high water and high oil temperatures
- Low oil pressure warning preset to illuminate at 20 psi
- High water temperature warning light preset to illuminate at 230 degrees
- High oil temperature warning light preset to illuminate at 270 degrees
- Low fuel pressure warning light preset to illuminate at 3 psi
- Anodized aluminum gauge panel can be mounted to dash or roll bar
- Includes warning light sensors, sending units, and wiring harness
- Gauges feature user swappable chrome, silver, and black trim bezels
- Shipped as a kit and must be assembled and wired by end user
- Compatible with 16V charging systems commonly used in motorsports
Monitor Your Race Car’s Vitals Quickly and Easily
When you are in the thick of a race, clawing for every inch of track to get out front and stay out front until that checkered flag drops, you must rely on your equipment to help you get the job done. From the tires and suspension to your engine and transmission, and all the connecting bits, you must read what your race car is doing and constantly react to bring home that win. Your engine’s vitals are paramount to not only knowing when to push hard, but also when to let off and save your equipment for another race weekend. Having gauges that are easy to read and incorporate warning lights is your best solution to ensuring your engine’s longevity for the racing season.
We know racing is your passion, and we also know that losing an engine could mean the end of your racing season. Racing, in any form, takes money, which is why we offer a line of budget friendly gauges available in several panel configurations that will help you see the early signs of a potential engine killing problem. Having accurate gauges with quick acting warning lights can easily mean the difference between a minor engine repair that will have you back at the track next weekend or a complete engine failure that puts you out the points running for the rest of the year.
Built to Take the Rigors of Racing
Our 2-5/8-inch mechanical gauges feature a full sweep design, providing a larger area between gauge tick marks, making them more easily read at a quick glance. The mechanical function maintains the gauge’s accuracy and is not susceptible to high vibration or low voltage issues that can commonly affect sensitive electric gauges. The backlit white faces with black lettering and orange pointers allow easy gauge reading, day or night, and the warning lights provide an extra visual warning that something is amiss and needs your immediate attention. Silver, black, and chrome gauge bezels are included and are easily swapped to match your other gauges.
Our 4-gauge panel kit covers all the critical engine gauges to monitor, including an oil pressure gauge, a water temperature gauge, an oil temperature gauge, and a fuel pressure gauge. Engine oil and coolant are the lifeblood of your engine and are most often the source of engine failures due to low or loss of oil pressure, or excessive coolant or oil temperatures. Adequate fuel pressure is essential to preventing a lean condition, which can elevate coolant and oil temperatures and damage internal engine parts. We offer 3-gauge panels if you are looking to monitor oil pressure, water temperature, and either fuel pressure or oil temperature in a slightly smaller gauge panel where mounting space is critical.
Our Gauge Panels Install Just About Anywhere
Provided in our car gauge kit is a 1/16-inch-thick anodized aluminum gauge panel to mount the gauges and warning lights. We provide the warning light sensors (installed separately from the gauge sensors/fittings), and all the adapters you will need to plumb your gauges to your race car’s engine. We have included a wiring harness that makes wiring up your gauge panel quick and easy too. The gauges are retained to the panel via the included gauge mounting brackets, which can double as the gauge panel retaining bracket when installed in one of our dash panels. Alternative mounting solutions can be configured via custom fabrication if desired.
As any racer will tell you, take good care of your race car and it will take good care of you. Add one of our gauge panels to your race car today and you will have your engine’s vitals monitored from the first lap to the last, keeping your race car’s budget in the black and you racing week after week.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
4 Gage Panel: Bare, Standard SizePart # 913650-S-4Qty x 1
Wiring Harness: G.PNL: with LitesPart # 916654-AIR-4Qty x 1
21 lb. Oil Pressure Red Warning Light Kit, 3/4 Inch HolePart # 60450600-3/4Qty x 1
230 Degree 3/4 Inch Water Temperature Warning Light Kit, AmberPart # 60450606-3/4Qty x 1
270 Degree Oil Temperature Blue Warning Light Kit, 3/4 Inch HolePart # 60450608-3/4Qty x 1
Fuel Pressure Warning Light Kit, White, 3/4 Inch Mount HolePart # 60450610-3/4Qty x 1
Speedway 2-5/8 Inch Fuel Pressure GaugePart # 91065011Qty x 1
Speedway 2-5/8 Inch Mechanical Oil Pressure GaugePart # 91065013Qty x 1
Speedway 2 5/8 Inch Water Temperature GaugePart # 91065016Qty x 1
Speedway 2 5/8 Inch Oil Temperature GaugePart # 91065019Qty x 1
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!