Speedway 37 Degree AN Flare Tubing Standard Tube Flaring Tool
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Necessary for making ONLY 37° flares for AN fittings
- Will NOT make 45° flares for standard brake and fuel lines that are NOT compatible with AN hardware
- Makes a clean, accurate flare every time
- Simple and easy to use
- Works on tubing from 3/16" to 5/8"
- Not recommended for use on stainless steel
- This item is replacement for sku# 91089529
Works on 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" OD soft metal tubing such as aluminum, copper and mild steel.
Note: If flaring stainless steel line, we strongly recommend our ratcheting flaring tool 910-89524.
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
- Brake System Builder's Tip (Link)
- The manufacturer recommends using this tool only on soft material lines. However, we have had good luck using it on 3/16" steel lines. Extensive use on 3/16" lines or on larger steel lines may result in wearing out the tool quicker. We recommend using a lubricant on the swedge. Deluxe tool 910-89528 is recommended when working with steel tubing exclusively.
- If flaring stainless steel line, we strongly recommend our ratcheting flaring tool 910-89524.
Item DetailsNot recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
NotesWoks on aluminum, copper, or mild steel tubing sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" O.D.'s. Not for use on stainless steel tubing.
More Like This
Speedway Deluxe 37 Degree AN Line Flaring Tool
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line
Speedway Deluxe 45-Degree Brake Line Flaring Tool
Performance Tool W80670 45-Degree Double Flaring Tool
Koul Tools P-51 Sure Seat Lapping Tool Kit
Koul Tools P-37 Sure Seat Lapping Tool, 37 Degree
Koul Tools P-45 Sure Seat Mini Lapping Tool, 45 Degree
Titan Tools 51535 Double Flaring Brake Line Tool, 45-Degree