Speedway 3-Gauge Set with Aluminum Panel, Black, Polished
Universal Fit, 3 Number of Gauge Housings, 2-1/16 Inch Auxiliary Gauge Diameter, Stainless
- Available in a brushed or polished billet aluminum panel
- Gauges have a competition appearance and provide reliable performance
- Choose from a white face with black markings and a red needle, or a black face with white markings and a white needle
- All gauges have a stainless steel bezel and come with an installation kit
- Kit consists of a mechanical oil pressure gauge, a mechanical water temperature gauge, and an electric voltmeter gauge
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Add some character to your dashboard with our new three-gauge sets! Now it's easy and affordable to add in a new voltmeter, mechanical water temperature gauge, and mechanical oil pressure gauge. Take your pick from a brushed or polished billet aluminum panel, then decide what color of gauges you'd like to fill it in with! Our gauges have a competition appearance and provide reliable performance. You have the option of a white face with black markings and a red needle, or a black face with white markings and a white needle. All gauges have a stainless steel bezel and come with an installation kit. It's never been easier to keep tabs on your engine and add some style to your interior.
- Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge
- 0-100 PSI
- Includes tubing, compression nuts and sleeves, and adapters
- Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
- 100º-260ºF range
- 72" capillary tube
- Electric Voltmeter Gauge
- 8-16 volt range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Electric Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, BlackPart # 91065033Qty x 1
Speedway Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, BlackPart # 91065030Qty x 1
Speedway Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, BlackPart # 91065031Qty x 1
Speedway Universal Under Dash 3 Gauge Panel, PolishedPart # 91140622Qty x 1
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!