Speedway 2005-2006 LS2/4L65E Wiring Harness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Take the fear out of electronic fuel injection! These engine wiring harnesses are designed to make your engine transplant effortless. Each new harness contains in-depth application-specific instruction sheets, clearly marked factory GM connectors, labeled GXL jacketed wire, GM color coding, and pre-fitted corrugated slit loom for an extra value and professional look. All un-needed emissions wiring is eliminated to make the install as simple and reliable as possible.
2005-2006 LS2/E40 24X Reluctor and 4L65E Transmission
- Made from premium grade GXL jacketed automotive wire
- Most wiring is larger gauge than stock application for durability
- No splices to reduce points of failure
- All primary grounding is done at the head or block and grounding points are isolated from each other to reduce electrical interference and minimize ground looping
- Harness wiring matches GM wiring configuration and jacket colors follow GM color coding for easy identification
- All electrical connectors are made by Delphi or Packard and are direct fit for GM cars and trucks
- Can be installed to run engine in 20 minutes, but figure 4-6 hours for a professional installation
- Diagnostic connector or OBD2 port for connection to scanners and tuning tools
- Made in the USA.
- Works with 24x crank reluctor from GTO, electronic throttle body, and E40 ECM. Electronic pedal assembly must be from a GTO. Transmission (4L60E, 4L65E) uses a TCM (transmission control module).
- Common aftermarket fuel pump and fan relays are included. Fan relay has a load rating of 30 amps so it can handle most fans, however if the fan requres more current to operate then the relay can be replaced with a 40 amp relay from any auto parts retailer.
- These harnesses feature all of the connection points necessary to run the engine and transmission if applicable. The emission equipment has been eliminated and only the needed connections to run the engine and transmission are incorporated.
- ECM programming will need to be done to remove all of the unneeded trouble codes that may be active from the stock application. Programming will need to be done to remove VATS (vehicle anti-theft system) programming, otherwise the engine will not run. These wiring harnesses do not include any type of VATS module to defeat the theft system.
- Standard length harnesses are 54" from the back of the engine to the PCM connectors. Extended length harnesses add an extra 4 ft. to remote-mount the PCM in your glovebox or underneath your dash.
WarrantiesThis harness is covered under warranty for the lifetime of the original owner against defects in workmanship within the wiring harness only, not time, or any damage in result of defective workmanship of the wiring.
More Like This
Speedway 2005-2006 LS2/4L65E Wiring Harness, Extended
Speedway 2004-2008 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness
Speedway 2005-2006 LS2 Wiring Harness
Speedway 2004-2008 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness, Extended
Speedway 1994-1997 LT1 Engine Wiring Harness
Speedway 1999-2003 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness
Speedway 1985-1992 GM TBI Engine EFI Wiring Harness
Speedway 1997-1998 LS1 Wiring Harness, Extended
Speedway 1999-2003 Vortec V8 Wiring Harness, Extended
Speedway 1997-1998 LS1 Engine Wiring Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!