Speedway 1974-80 Ford 11 Inch Front Disc Brake Rotors
Front Position, Round Rotor Shape, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Cast Iron
- This brake rotor is used for 1974-80 Mustang II applications, using bearing/seal kit 91031000
- NOT interchangeable with rotor 91031067
- This brake rotor was OEM on 1975-80 Ford Granada and Mercury Monarch, 1974-77 Ford Maverick and Mercury Caliente/Comet, and 1977-80 Lincoln Versailles
- Rotor measures 11" in diameter and 0.88" thick
- Features 1/2"-20 fine threaded wheel studs
This disc brake rotor was OEM on:
- 1975-1980 Ford Granada
- 1974-1977 Ford Maverick
- 1977-1980 Lincoln Versailles
- 1974-1977 Mercury Caliente, Comet
- 1975-1980 Mercury Monarch
NOT interchangable with rotor 91031067. If you have the brackets and adapters designed for the Granada rotor, the GM rotor 91031067 will not fit. Very common rotor to use as a conversion rotor.
NotesNOT interchangable with rotor 91031067. If you have the brackets and adapters designed for the Granada rotor, the GM rotor 91031067 will not fit.KNURL DRILL 17/32 (.531)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
11 Inch GM Brake Rotor with Ford Bolt Pattern
Speedway 10 Inch Hybrid Brake Rotor for Pinto
Speedway Pro-Lite Vented Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .81 Inch
Replacement 11-5/8 Rear Brake Rotor for GM
Front Polished Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Rotor, 1/4 x 10 Inch
5568BP Replacement Rotors for Ford 9 Inch Disc Brake Kit
Speedway Replacement 11-1/4 Inch Rear Brake Rotor
Replacement Carbon Steel Brake Rotors
Emergency Brake Replacement Rotor
Stainless Steel Drilled Brake Rotor for Spindle Mount Wheel
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!