Speedway 1970-02 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint
71-96 Buick, 70-02 Chevy, 73-02 GMC, 71-92 Oldsmobile, 70-89 Pontiac, Hobby Stock, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These are factory replacement upper ball joints with OEM geometry. The upper bolt-in ball joint fits stock upper arms and our Metric tubular arms designed for racing use. For a 1/2" raised pivot point upper, use 106-200322LF.
See Application tab for corresponding vehicle models.
Item DetailsMoog# K5208
73-81 A-Body, 70-81 F-Body, 78-88 G-Body,75-79 X-Body, 71-96 B-Body, 82-02 S-10
- 1982-2002 Chevrolet S-10/Blazer (2WD)
- 1982-2002 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy (2WD)
- 1970-81 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970-81 Pontiac Firebird
1973-77 GM A-Body
- Buick (Century, Regal)
- Chevy (Chevelle, Malibu, El Camino)
- GMC (Sprint)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, 442, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix, LeMans)
1971-1976 GM B-Body
- Chevrolet Impala
- Chevrolet Caprice
- Chevrolet Bel Air
- Buick LeSabre
- Buick Centurion
- Oldsmobile Delta 88
- Oldsmobile Delta 98
- Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
- Pontiac Bonneville
1977-1996 GM B-Body
- Chevrolet Impala (All, including SS)
- Chevrolet Caprice (All)
- Buick Electra ('85-'90)
- Buick Estate Wagon ('85-'96)
- Buick LeSabre ('87-'90)
- Buick Roadmaster ('94-'96)
- Oldsmobile Delta 88 ('77-'85)
- Oldsmobile Delta 98 ('77-'84)
- Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser ('77-'92)
- Pontiac Bonneville/Catalina/Grandville ('77-'86)
- Pontiac Safari ('87-'89)
- Pontiac Parisienne ('83-'86)
1975-1979 GM X-Body
- Chevrolet Nova
- Buick Apollo (thru '75)
- Oldsmobile Omega
- Pontiac Ventura (thru '77)
- Pontiac Phoenix
- Buick (Century)
- Chevy (Malibu)
- Pontiac (LeMans thru '82)
- Chevy (Monte Carlo thru '88, El Camino thru '88)
- Buick (Regal, Grand National, GNX)
- GMC (Caballero)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix)
More Like This
Howe Racing 22302 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint w/ Aluminum Cap
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1970-02 GM K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway K6145 Rebuildable Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20032LF K5208 Low Friction GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20039 K6145 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-204B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-205B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-285B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
Q & A
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.