Speedway 1970-02 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint
71-96 Buick, 70-02 Chevy, 73-02 GMC, 71-92 Oldsmobile, 70-89 Pontiac, Hobby Stock, Steel
- This factory replacement upper ball joint matches OEM geometry and fits a variety of GM cars and trucks
- Applications include 1978 to 88 G body, 1982 to 02 S-10, 1973 to 81 A body, 1970 to 81 F body, 1975 to 79 X body and 1971 to 96 B body
- Greasable design extends service life
- Castle nut, cotter pin, grease zerk, and hardware are included to simplify installation
These are factory replacement upper ball joints with OEM geometry. The upper bolt-in ball joint fits stock upper arms and our Metric tubular arms designed for racing use. For a 1/2" raised pivot point upper, use 106-200322LF.
See Application tab for corresponding vehicle models.
Item DetailsMoog# K5208
73-81 A-Body, 70-81 F-Body, 78-88 G-Body,75-79 X-Body, 71-96 B-Body, 82-02 S-10
- 1982-2002 Chevrolet S-10/Blazer (2WD)
- 1982-2002 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy (2WD)
- 1970-81 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970-81 Pontiac Firebird
1973-77 GM A-Body
- Buick (Century, Regal)
- Chevy (Chevelle, Malibu, El Camino)
- GMC (Sprint)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, 442, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix, LeMans)
1971-1976 GM B-Body
- Chevrolet Impala
- Chevrolet Caprice
- Chevrolet Bel Air
- Buick LeSabre
- Buick Centurion
- Oldsmobile Delta 88
- Oldsmobile Delta 98
- Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
- Pontiac Bonneville
1977-1996 GM B-Body
- Chevrolet Impala (All, including SS)
- Chevrolet Caprice (All)
- Buick Electra ('85-'90)
- Buick Estate Wagon ('85-'96)
- Buick LeSabre ('87-'90)
- Buick Roadmaster ('94-'96)
- Oldsmobile Delta 88 ('77-'85)
- Oldsmobile Delta 98 ('77-'84)
- Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser ('77-'92)
- Pontiac Bonneville/Catalina/Grandville ('77-'86)
- Pontiac Safari ('87-'89)
- Pontiac Parisienne ('83-'86)
1975-1979 GM X-Body
- Chevrolet Nova
- Buick Apollo (thru '75)
- Oldsmobile Omega
- Pontiac Ventura (thru '77)
- Pontiac Phoenix
- Buick (Century)
- Chevy (Malibu)
- Pontiac (LeMans thru '82)
- Chevy (Monte Carlo thru '88, El Camino thru '88)
- Buick (Regal, Grand National, GNX)
- GMC (Caballero)
- Oldsmobile (Cutlass, Hurst Olds)
- Pontiac (Grand Prix)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Howe Racing 22302 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint w/ Aluminum Cap
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1970-02 GM K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway K6145 Rebuildable Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20032LF K5208 Low Friction GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20039 K6145 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-204B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-205B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-285B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.