Speedway 1967-69 Camaro / 1968-74 Nova Tubular Control Arms
Upper and Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
- Budget minded front suspension upgrade for 1967-69 Camaro / 1968-74 Nova
- Robust design built from heavy tubular steel with black powder coat finish
- Additional caster built into upper arms, Improved geometry to firmly plant modern radial tires
- Strong and lightweight with polyurethane bushings that won't flex or deflect like standard rubber bushings
- Brand new greasable ball joints and bump stops included for long life and serviceability
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
If you want a superior set of tubular control arms for your '67-'69 Camaro or your '68-'74 Nova, we've got you covered. These control arms are specifically designed to plant the tires to the ground with improved geometry for modern tire design and increased adjustability for street/track performance. Comes complete with bushings, ball joint, bump stop, and are powdercoated black.
- Kit includes both upper and lower control arms
- Complete kit with all new components
- Improved geometry for modern tire design
- Increased adjustability for street/track performance
- Strong and lightweight with polyurethane bushings
- Will lower ride height by 1-1/2" to 2" over original stock ride height
We also suggest for your consideration the following related items to complete your installation:
Upper control arm bolt and nut kit 926-12708
Lower control arm bolt kit 926-10868
Lock nuts for lower control arm (4 required) 926-10662
We also offer alignment shims 926-10660
Replacement upper bump stops - 910-351317
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Box 1 of 91036769Part # 91036769.1Qty x 1
Box 2 of 91036769Part # 91036769.2Qty x 1
More Like This
1967-69 Camaro/1968-74 Nova Tubular Control Arm/Alignment Kit
QA1 52317 Pro Touring Race Control Arms, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 52319 Pro Touring Race Control Arm, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 52419 Pro Touring Street Control Arm, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 52417 Pro Touring Street Control Arm, Camaro, Firebird
RideTech 11163699 Front Upper StrongArms, 67-69 GM Fbody
1967-74 GM Lower Control Arms
RideTech 11162899 Front Lower StrongArms, 67-69 GM F Body
QA1 52517 Upper Control Arms 67-69 F-Body
QA1 52519 Lower Control Arms 67-69 F-Body
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
Looking for a cost effective way to upgrade the front of your car? This article shows the steps to replace upper and lower stock control arms with tubular control arms for added suspension strength.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.